Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online (7362 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by bellaberry: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2012
“Flaunt it if you’ve got it!”

That is a very common word you’d always hear most show-offs people who think they have the latest, most priced possession in the world say.

Let’s not drift too far to the urban celebrity space where Chris Brown splashed over $175,000 to buy a new 175k+ 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo S (for his now ex), or Kim Kardashian shedding a whooping $750,000 on a rare Lamborghini for Kanye, and all had the news published online – well, the massive zeros in those $ numbers is worth the show-off in this case icon smile iPhone 5 Madness Yvonne Nelson And Jackie Appiah in Childish and Desperate Show off Of New Phones On The Internet

Retrace back home where our most praised, and all classy Yvonne Nelson and Jackie Appiah will buy a fairly used iPhone 5 for about 2,000 to 2,500 Ghana Cedis (for all it’s worth) and start posting countless pictures on the internet for us to see by FORCE!

Call this write-up hating or what have you, but then I’d call a spade a spade: “it is nothing but utter childishness!”

While Yvonne Nelson took to twitter (her usual tool of mischief) to bombard her fans with the “news” of her latest acquisition, Jackie Appiah thought instagram was a more comfortable medium for showing-off her white iPhone 5.

The funny thing about this is that they both didn’t stop at the gaudy iPhone 5 flaunting, they stylishly and subtly threw in a pic of their pricey BlackBerry Porsche devices in the mix.

See some photos of what I’m talking about below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/868774_jackie_appiah_recent_photos_3_JPG2bd7ab6e30fa6aa44bf5626aaa18cff2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/868780_jackie_appiah_recent_photos_JPG39fd3a9e18192df59298e3e432022b20

www.nairaland.com/attachments/868781_yvonne_nelson_showing_off_iphone_5_JPGb2b3d1d054d2cb9f7ea8c3b90c0c9ba9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/868775_yn_2_jpgefddb72b06ea11912592058be44ecada

On seeing the childishness in Jackie Appiah’s action, a concerned and a bold Nigerian fan apprehended her saying it was childish to post several pics of her just to show off her phone, but the dude was shouted down by her other zombie fans.

Jackie then posted a thank you comment to her zombie fans saying “thanks for showing love my fans and having my back your the best”.

Jackie Appiah has since deleted the controversial comments made against her – clever she!

Now, reading this piece might get you thinking I’m all out to malign these gorgeous, talented ladies (gosh, I love Jackie tons), but sincerely, that’s not the case.

I’m only trying to be point blank with facts here. These actions are so uncool and look cheap in the eyes of fans – though many won’t say it.

There are a thousand and one Ghanaian and Nigerian Celebrities out there splashing unbelievable amount of cash on huge houses, exotic cars, and other landed properties (as in, dem dey do more stuff), but they don’t make their possessions public – learn from these silent “big dogs” babes!

Source: http://www.ghanacrunch.com/2012/iphone-5-madness-yvonne-nelson-and-jackie-appiah-in-childish-and-desperate-show-off-of-new-phones-on-the-internet/
So an iPhone 5 is now a big deal that people now show off when they buy?

I thought these Ghanaian celebrities are so rich, so why make a big deal out of an iphone 5, when their Nigerian counterparts are showing off their 2012 range rover whips?

SMH!!
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by salam001(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2012
Charley,you fit say she make a fool o buh she no send,

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by yuzedo: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
salam001: Charley,you fit say she make a fool o buh she no send,
grin grin

bella berry:
classy Yvonne Nelson and Jackie Appiah will buy a fairly used iPhone 5 for about 2,000 to 2,500 Ghana Cedis (for all it’s worth) and start posting countless pictures on the internet for us to see by FORCE!
The funny thing about this is that they both didn’t stop at the gaudy iPhone 5 flaunting, they stylishly and subtly threw in a pic of their pricey BlackBerry Porsche devices in the mix.
Stop! Please!!! grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, who is Weavon Nelsin, and Jakin Appear? Are they the newest mammy-water gagool karashika in town?? undecided undecided
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by LailaIkeji1: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
yuzedo:
grin grin

Stop! Please!!! grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, who is Weavon Nelsin, and Jakin Appear? Are they the newest mammy-water gagool karashika in town?? undecided undecided

laffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Weavon Nelsin, and Jakin Appear!!!! omgggg!!!!!!!! shet it!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by Lanreclassic(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
i smell hatred shocked

Click HERE to get Only hot gists.
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by Ahmed0336(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nawa o, make dis celeb no make me vex display my nokia 1100 grin
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by tpia5: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by tpia5: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by Abbey2sam(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by RickyRoss1(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2012
See wetin inferiority complex dey cause?

They are paid peanuts in Ghana that is why they go to any length to be used in Nigerian movies so they can get better pay...

Orange drugs (Delta Soap) and Glo contract is the highest money these Ghanaian whoress have seen in their entire life.
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by Nuzo1(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2012
"Charlie, you know say £$money no be problem" tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online by SlyIg(f): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Where is my eba and my nokia touch light o o o ...

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Lover Shares After Sex Photo / Checkout All The Times Kim Kardashian Has Gotten NAK*D For The Public (PICTURES) / EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.