Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home (10331 Views)

Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? / Is It Right For My Brother In Law To Sleep On My Matrimonial Bed? / I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by choicehome(f): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2008
MAY MAID HAS TAKEN OVER MY MATRIMONIAL HOME[center][/center][color=#000099][/color]

This can only happen when the wife is not doing her duty as a wife.

1) If your maid is the one cooking for your husband always

2) If your maid is the one taking care of your children always

3) If your maid is the one cleaning the house alone

5) If your maid is the one attending to your hasband whenever he needs attention or
he is looking for something.

6) When you are always traveling from one place to another for more than three
months without remembering that there will be cold in one of these nights.

7) If your maid is the one that is always dressing your bed.

cool And if she is beautiful and neat.

A day will also come that she will help you worm your bed.

Be wise.

laura@choicehome-ng.org
www.choicehome-ng.org
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
Are you comparing my role to that of a miserable maid? shocked
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by opokonwa(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
Nice advice
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
choicehome:

MAY MAID HAS TAKEN OVER MY MATRIMONIAL HOME[center][/center][color=#000099][/color]

5) If your maid is the one attending to your hasband whenever he needs attention or

Be wise.

laura@choicehome-ng.org
www.choicehome-ng.org

Any man who likes his woman to be doing all this should as well be intelligent enough to get married to one who likes doing them. You can't expect your partner to change to fit your taste after marriage.

5 Likes

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by spoilt(f): 1:50am On Jan 30, 2008
Dont put all the blame on the wife. Sometimes no matter what you do your man will sleep with the maid. Get that part right.
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by osisi5: 1:55am On Jan 30, 2008
choicehome:

Be wise.

laura@choicehome-ng.org
www.choicehome-ng.org

If the maid already does all the above,keeping the master warm is just a simple matter.
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by almondjoy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
No problem!

Driver Jonah is always available to step into Oga's role too! cool  And boy is he handsome and well toned too--natural 6-pack?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Zandra1(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ almondjoy, u got that right wink cheesy.

@ poster, I find u and ur posts amusing cheesy cheesy. I saw ur thread about wives submitting to their husbands and now this. U sure know how to advocate ur beliefs but its all good cheesy cheesy. What ure forgetting is that a man that wants to sleep with his house keeper is likely to do so even if the wife does all the stuff u listed in ur post. Lets not forget that some men without house keepers do cheat and the reason why a lot of them do so is not because they aren't satisfied with their wives. On the other hand, a man that isn't interested in sleeping with the house keeper wouldn't no matter how well she does her chores. Besides, from what ure insinuating a wife is supposed to do all the chores u listed in ur post and here I am thinking that in a marriage that people are supposed to share the chores and/or do them together. If only the wife is to do all this what then would the husband do?

3 Likes

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by almondjoy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
Zandra1:

@ almondjoy, u got that right wink cheesy.

@ poster, I find u and your posts amusing cheesy cheesy. I saw your thread about wives submitting to their husbands and now this. You sure know how to advocate your beliefs but its all good cheesy cheesy.

What ure forgetting is that a man that wants to sleep with his house keeper is likely to do so even if the wife does all the stuff u listed in your post.

Lets not forget that some men without house keepers do cheat and the reason why a lot of them do so is not because they aren't satisfied with their wives.

On the other hand, a man that isn't interested in sleeping with the house keeper wouldn't no matter how well she does her chores. Besides, from what ure insinuating a wife is supposed to do all the chores u listed in your post and here I am thinking that in a marriage that people are supposed to share the chores and/or do them together. If only the wife is to do all this what then would the husband do?

May God bless you Zandra1. kiss  I don't know where all these bush girls keep coming out from on Nairaland! angry

If you are married to a dog then expect to fumigate your house frequently.  A reasonable man would understand that the fact that there is a housemaid in the house only gives you more time with your wife.  So she does not age to look older than his great grand mother!

Like the man washes his own car every morning or launders his own clothes every Saturday or something? kiss

Na me go stay for kitchen dey sweat pound fufu 24/7 while I grow varicose veins in my Pussy? cheesy  Lai Lai!

2 Likes

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by uspry1(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2008
If my maid take over my matrimonial home duties, then no problem, i will take my husband (if i have one) gone for 2 weeks or one month tropical island vacation---sweet lovemaking without worry about my home keep clean shiny!

Because my husband and I are partnership in business (husband/wife business). grin (my fantasy)
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Zandra1(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2008
HMMMM!!!! This thread is grin
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2008
Abeg no mind all these women oh they keep taking us back to the jet age. If man wan cheat him go cheat, Woman no be person ne? Haba wat about how to stop the driver from taking over your wife. Tips
1. Give it to your ife from all corners, suprise her when she dey baf, After that two more before una go work.
2. Take her for lunch and find a spot for a quikie
3. Get home before her and prepare a bath, Massage her from top to bottom and give her a night dose.
Why wont poeple think like that its always ho wto please your man, how to be submissive, how to turn yourself into a househelp. Abeg jo, to be woman na curse

2 Likes

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by almondjoy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
aisha2:

Abeg no mind all these women oh they keep taking us back to the jet age. If man wan cheat him go cheat, Woman no be person ne? Haba what about how to stop the driver from taking over your wife. Tips

1. Give it to your ife from all corners, suprise her when she dey baf, After that two more before una go work.
2. Take her for lunch and find a spot for a quikie
3. Get home before her and prepare a bath, Massage her from top to bottom and give her a night dose.

Why wont poeple think like that its always ho wto please your man, how to be submissive, how to turn yourself into a househelp. Abeg jo, to be woman na curse

E don happen eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

aisha2? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe what I am reading here! Now you are talkng!

Preach it sista!  PREACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT! grin
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Zandra, AJ & Uspry

How dare you say that men cheat unconditionally?? Do you realized you have just insulted the intelligence of these men? Show them some respect. they are our leaders, our gods. We should worship them and not degrade them to the same level of mere wild animals.  grin grin

@ Nigerian men

We don't care if your IQ is equal to 0, if your only ability is that of raking, if you are too immature to admit you suck in bed, if you are too ignorant to see that you are the cause of our problems, if you are too stupid to see that my post is actually a way to insult you pretending to side you, we still love you.

Peace!
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by almondjoy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2008
michelin89:

@ Zandra, AJ & Uspry

How dare you say that men cheat unconditionally?? Do you realized you have just insulted the intelligence of these men? Show them some respect. they are our leaders, our gods. We should worship them and not degrade them to the same level of mere wild animals. grin grin

@ Nigerian men

We don't care if your IQ is equal to 0, if your only ability is that of raking, if you are too immature to admit you suck in bed, if you are too ignorant to see that you are the cause of our problems, if you are too stupid to see that my post is actually a way to insult you pretending to side you, we still love you.

Peace!

I say I fear you! I wish I was 18 again! I think the men are tired of this types of topics. If they see all the responses here, they just move to another section. cheesy
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
almondjoy:

E don happen eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

aisha2? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe what I am reading here! Now you are talkng!

Preach it sista!  PREACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT! grin
Believe it oh my sister, i tire for all these please your man abi god posts. haba na who go please me after i don dey please d man from morning reach night. Abeg, ah. Anyway, I have little erespect for married men, their wives can be miss world and them go dey follow ugly miserable me like dogs wey dey heat. They are just lucky i no dey do married men if not i for kill them. The thing don tire me i swear, E get one of my family frien, good wife, infact the woman na angel, correct in every way yet since last week this man no let my phone rest, I go reject his call e go take anther number call, ha for what now. If the man come dey cheat now them go blame he poor woman.
I just pity the woman, i pray sey e no go carry nyama nyama come give her because for that man to toast me his wifes friends sister, e fit follow anything for skirt.
Bunch of idiots

2 Likes

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2008
almondjoy:

I say I fear you! I wish I was 18 again! I think the men are tired of this types of topics. If they see all the responses here, they just move to another section. cheesy

As the gods they are, they should desist from feeling any human feelings. That includes crying like a baby after reading our responses.

@ Men

I am here to lend my shoulder. All I need in return is this: realize that you are nothing but mere insects I can match any time i want! kiss
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by liftedone(f): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
My sisters, I tire for all these please your man nonsense o. Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
liftedone:

My sisters, I tire for all these please your man nonsense o. Nigerian women. Not that I'm a woman liber or anything o. I have cooked, cleaned, served, done massages, pedicures and what did I get in return? He ran off with a 32 year old virgin because she carry belle for am and I never born bomboy. If not God, and my family when help me I for crase. 8 years marriage down the drain after all the sacrifices. He divorced me by email. I never even got any summons to come to court. And he backdated the divorce so that he could marry his virgin before she go born bastard come life. You don see that kind thing? These men, you just have to live your life because no matter what you do, they are looking out the window.
My sister, thank God you have moved on oh. The guy harsh oh
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by almondjoy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
liftedone:

My sisters, I tire for all these please your man nonsense o. Nigerian women. Not that I'm a woman liber or anything o. I have cooked, cleaned, served, done massages, pedicures and what did I get in return? He ran off with a 32 year old virgin because she carry belle for am and I never born bomboy.

If not God, and my family when help me I for crase. 8 years marriage down the drain after all the sacrifices. He divorced me by email. I never even got any summons to come to court. And he backdated the divorce so that he could marry his virgin before she go born bastard come life. You don see that kind thing? These men, you just have to live your life because no matter what you do, they are looking out the window.

IGBANDA!!!!

I thought I had heard it all! What?? shocked

That is why I no dey pity them ooooooooooooooh! When dem show you ehnnnnnn? You can only recover by the Grace of God! I no dey pity them at all. No sentiments attached. I dey live ma life well well! Play na play, but business is business!!!!

Real 32 year-old virgin! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin From "Deeper Yansh Life Church"! I bet you she was a "born again too"

Oloshi!
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
32 year old virgin my foot.  angry

I am sure she is a typical lack of opportunity case.
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 03, 2008
liftedone:

My sisters, I tire for all these please your man nonsense o. Nigerian women. Not that I'm a woman liber or anything o. I have cooked, cleaned, served, done massages, pedicures and what did I get in return? He ran off with a 32 year old virgin because she carry belle for am and I never born bomboy. If not God, and my family when help me I for crase. 8 years marriage down the drain after all the sacrifices. He divorced me by email. I never even got any summons to come to court. And he backdated the divorce so that he could marry his virgin before she go born bastard come life. You don see that kind thing? These men, you just have to live your life because no matter what you do, they are looking out the window.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Oh me gosh : sad sad angry angry angry angry
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by 4Him(m): 6:03am On Feb 03, 2008
liftedone na wa o. Thank God for ur life sha . . . it is well.
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by kc08: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2008
@ choicehome

where u? I no see ur brake light o , grin grin grin
Abi, life don tire u tongue tongue tongue

My sistas na true "choice home" una de advocate, I am enjoying it , Let our choicehome: the "men" choose what type of home they want to build for themselves and their families.
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by liftedone(f): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2008
michelin89:

32 year old virgin my foot.  angry

I am sure she is a typical lack of opportunity case.
Definite lack of opportunity, my dear.
almondjoy:

business!!!!

Real 32 year-old virgin! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin From "Deeper Yansh Life Church"! I bet you she was a "born again too"

Oloshi!
  ROFL
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by jkpretty(f): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
liftedone:

shocked shocked shocked
Men? Someone please tell me these things aren't animals
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by almondjoy(f): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
jkpretty:

shocked shocked shocked
Men? Someone please tell me these things aren't animals

Animals?--------------------Beasts!!!! cheesy I say a no dey pity them! cheesy
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by amsky(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
O!! these women in this forum eh!!!!! don't you want to be good wives to your husbands? please submit to him now,i beg you my fellow women. Even go with him to the toilet and clean his bum when he's done PLEASE

When it's time for him to return from work,please don't forget to go outside to wait for him in the snow.When you see him coming, run 440 to carry his bag from him now please.You may even go and wait at the train station,or at the junction to show him how much you love him.

When you want to greet him in the morning, lie down flat on the floor and do that or better yet, you can kiss his feet.
please my dears,you have to do this so that your husbands will not go after your maid and impregnante her.

angry angry angry

CHOICEHOME CHOICEHOME CHOICEHOME

How many times did i call you??
Some of us have very taxing jobs.Do you know that?  Do i not deserve to be pleased as a woman too? How come you never post things on how men should pamper their wives? If after i have done my best,and the man decides that the maid suits him best,then all well and good.Some of us have come such a long way to keep chasing men and tearing ourselves into bits to PLEASE them. What would you say about the lady who has spent 8yrs of her life in a marriage only to be discarded unceremoniously? EH??  Tell me now?

*hisses and walks away* angry

1 Like

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Burgundy(f): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2011

That ur ex husband is such a mean fellow, mi conclusion, he's not your God ordained husband, because if he were, he would not have abanoned you because u don't have a child yet. There are many couples who don't have kids and still stick together and eventually, they have. God is ur strength.
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by Johndoe100(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2011
Burgundy:

That your ex husband is such a mean fellow, mi conclusion, he's not your God ordained husband, because if he were, he would not have abanoned you because u don't have a child yet. There are many couples who don't have kids and still stick together and eventually, they have. God is your strength.

Na wa Ohhhh. Where do these old bitter used up c**ts come from? Ya dis tin no sweet the man, so he walked. Learn to use it and the next victim man may stay.

1 Like

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by ronkebp(f): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2011
Some people are just naturally bitter and ugly, that is why they see ''everybody's'' contributions as threats. They will be fine.
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
Some Nigerian Ladies/Women love commotion in public sha,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Planning Of Marriage But The Question Is Can 30,000 Salary Sustain Both Of Us / My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.