Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth (897 Views)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye / Truth And Error In The Church. Proving All Things. Brethren, Let Us Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by ogoamaka99(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
In this life, who we are today is the result of our thoughts and actions yesterday and what will be tomorrow is the result of our present thoughts and actions. I keep warning people to be careful of their present actions so that they don’t look back tomorrow and regret their actions.
What we believe influences our actions either positively or negatively and that is why the BIBLE told us to consider our ways. When we believe the wrong things our actions could be wrong and it is very appalling to be wrong in our actions and yet claim to be right.
What could make one to wrong and yet claim to be right is when we believe falsehood in the NAME OF THE TRUTH. That is why I keep warning members of this forum to be careful of HALF TRUTH because HALF TRUTH is more dangerous than falsehood. This is because you are conscious when dealing with what you know as false. But falsehood clothed with the truth you end up swallowing the whole thing. Take for instance a post on the personality of JESUS in which the author claims that JESUS is our savior and died for our sins, and died to redeem us. This is true, YET IN ANOTHER THREAD THE SAME AUTHOR WROTE THAT JESUS DID NOT FULLY DIE. WHAT A CONTRADICTION BECAUSE IF JESUS DIDN’T FULLY DIE, HE CANT REDEEM US.
Be careful, the devil is very subtle as he will never give you the whole truth but half truth. He uses people he controls to post the truth and then falsehood or clothes falsehood with the truth. In this forum, the devil is out to war against the truth in every ramification. He does so by TRYING TO CORRUPT YOUR MIND AGAINST THE TRUTH or against the source of truth.
The BIBLE said that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of GOD. Your faith can never grow if you build it and you build your faith by listening to the word of faith. Who preaches the word of faith? Definitely the word of faith is preached by people called to preach the word THE MOG. What the devil does is to prevent you from listening to any pastor, BY PAINTING EVERY PASTOR BLACK, but that is their opinion.
The HOLY SPIRIT is our teacher and that is why the devil tries to corrupt your relationship and knowledge of the HOLY SPIRIT. YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by PastorKun(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Another very good example of preaching falsehood in the name of truth or half truth is the fraudulent modern day version of tithes being preached in most churches today. They arrived at it by taking biblical truth then twisting and manipulating it to suit an agenda and preaching it as the word of God.

@Ogoamaka
Evidently you are also extremely very guilty of what you are warning people about on this thread.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Can you kindly tell us who said JESUS did not fully die ?
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
frosbel: Can you kindly tell us who said JESUS did not fully die ?

Guilty consciencecheesy
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
inurmind:

Guilty consciencecheesy

Not really, I never said Jesus never fully died, that's what the Trinitarians say, they say his MAN part died while his spirit part did not die.

Jesus died 100% as a MAN and was raised from the dead 100%.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by ogoamaka99(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pastor Kun:
Another very good example of preaching falsehood in the name of truth or half truth is the fraudulent modern day version of tithes being preached in most churches today. They arrived at it by taking biblical truth then twisting and manipulating it to suit an agenda and preaching it as the word of God.

@Ogoamaka
Evidently you are also extremely very guilty of what you are warning people about on this thread.
@ pastor kun,
Be aware that you people,s war against the truth will surely fail. The church is maching on and the gates of hell shall never never prevail. Truth is truth no matter who is against it nor for it.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
ogoamaka99: @ pastor kun,
Be aware that you people,s war against the truth will surely fail. The church is maching on and the gates of hell shall never never prevail. Truth is truth no matter who is against it nor for it.

Which church is marching on ?

Is it the one that preaches the fraudulent tithe , defrauds the sheep and preaches other false doctrines , or is it the REAL church led by JESUS and not MAN.

Honestly you make me laugh !
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by PastorKun(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
frosbel:

Which church is marching on ?

Is it the one that preaches the fraudulent tithe , defrauds the sheep and preaches other false doctrines , or is it the REAL church led by JESUS and not MAN.

Honestly you make me laugh !

Evidently he must be referring to the Harlot church he belongs to.

@Ogoamaka
Can you deny the FACT that tithes as it is preached today is half truth? A mixture of lies and truth calculated at fleecing believers on a regular basis. Can you find a single example of monetary tithes from regular income in the bible Abeg remove the massive log that is blinding you from your eyes before asking others to remove the speck in theirs. Useless pharisaic hypocrite.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by truthislight: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
inurmind:

Guilty consciencecheesy

i thought Frosbel has been fighting those that said Jesus was half man and half God.

Meaning that the God part did not die.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by ogoamaka99(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
@ pastor kun,
Anti-pastor and Anti-tithe, I am not surprised at your post. Ride on.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by PastorKun(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
Anti-pastor and Anti-tithe, I am not surprised at your post. Ride on.

Why don't you address the issues I raised instead of making vacant hypocritical statements.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by ogoamaka99(m): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2012
@ pastor kun,
I pity you and may GOD have mercy on your pathetic soul.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by PastorKun(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2012
I pity you and may GOD have mercy on your pathetic soul.

You have been caught pants down on this thread and demonstrated to be a pathetic, hypocritical and manipulative lier. Instead of you to address the issues I raised you are casting aspersions on my person. You desperately need to repent of your evil ways.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by ogoamaka99(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Pastor Kun:

You have been caught pants down on this thread and demonstrated to be a pathetic, hypocritical and manipulative lier. Instead of you to address the issues I raised you are casting aspersions on my person. You desperately need to repent of your evil ways.
@ pastor kun,
Truth is bitter to the person living in falsehood. Nevertheless truth must be told.
Re: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth by PastorKun(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@ pastor kun,
Truth is bitter to the person living in falsehood. Nevertheless truth must be told.

The type of half truths you and your cohorts preach about tithes abi? Useless pharisaic hypocrite angry

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Pastors / Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? / Evolution = Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.