Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Advice On Car Wash Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Car Wash Business (2066 Views)

Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / Starting A Car Wash Business, Pls Help / Setting Up A Car Wash Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Car Wash Business by phlopholly: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2012
I am looking at starting a car wash business around ikeja or surulere precisely. I am not sure about the market in these areas. Please i need advice on this. I would also welcome advice that can make this idea sell.
Re: Advice On Car Wash Business by benz33(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
hello my Name is Oloyede Sunday. I was born into this business by my Late father and i have 30 years+ experience in it, i currently manage the Car wash business he left behind and i must confess the business is a lucrative that you are sure of making N15,000 or more per day if located in an area that experience high Vehicular movement. People come to me for Consultations and on how to set up the business and i have helped many with the desired and required Information. Its a good business that i am about Investing so much into right now coz i have some challenges with the pressure and steaming machine we were using before and getting a new one will cost so much, but i must buy the machine and move on its a business that you are sure of getting Invested Money back over some time.

You will need these items..

1. One or half plot of Land is okay or a space that can take atleast 6 to 10 cars or less
2. A Bore Hole with Submassible
3. Pressure Machine or Steaming Machine
4. Car Washers
5. Customers Stand, where to sit watch T.V while they wash their Cars
6. Tank: One or Two
7. Original Hose and Pipes.
... and so many but not much working implements and some technical Know-How. I am a business Consultant and my office is also located with our Car Wash Premises. You can reach me for further details on 08051744119, 017484424, vmarketing02@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Car Wash Business by ihedioramma: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=benz33 post=12788843] hello my Name is Oloyede Sunday. I was born into this business by my Late father and i have 30 years+ experience in it, i currently manage the Car wash business he left behind and i must confess the business is a lucrative that you are sure of making N15,000 or more per day if located in an area that experience high Vehicular movement. People come to me for Consultations and on how to set up the business and i have helped many with the desired and required Information. Its a good business that i am about Investing so much into right now coz i have some challenges with the pressure and steaming machine we were using before and getting a new one will cost so much, but i must buy the machine and move on its a business that you are sure of getting Invested Money back over some time.

You will need these items.
Hello, what is the price of a good pumping machine and vacuum,presure washer for start up?. what is the work of vacuum cleaner ?
Re: Advice On Car Wash Business by docchuks(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Car wash business is very profitable. You need a winning business plan. http://www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/car-wash-business-plan-nigeria/
Re: Advice On Car Wash Business by betaessays: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
If you want to start a car wash business in Nigeria, Its good you start off on the right footing. Start studying, start researching, start crossing the t's and doting the i's. Get our Car Wash Business Plan in Nigeria (Feasibility and Manual)

(1) (Reply)

16 Pictures That Only People Who Play Sports Betting Will Understand / Loan For You If You Reside In Onitsha / I Need To Fix My Whirlpool Washing Machine In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.