Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (4352 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Each moment in a day has its own value.
Morning brings HOPE,
Afternoon brings FAITH,
Evening brings LOVE,
Night brings REST,
Hope you will have all of them everyday.
HAPPY NEW MONTH

May this new month bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life & may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams,hopes, aspirations,labours and toils into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.

May sickness, diseases & death, failures,ill-luck,stagnancy, poverty,natural & artificial disasters, see us and pass over in Jesus name...

May the good Lord see us through the end of year and grant us all our heart desires with long life and prosperity in Jesus name, amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF NOVEMBER, 2012 TO YOU'ALL, NAIRALAND KO NI BAJE OOOO, OBA JE TI LA GBARA OLUGBALA, AMIN.

(c)G-Dreamz

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Caseless: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2012
Oh...are we already in november? Oya count-down to xmas begins right now and right here. Happy xmas, sorry , happy nu month!
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Sijo01(f): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2012
Whenever I see another breaking of the day, I say thank you Lord...... Happy new month to you all!
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2012
caseless: Oh...are we already in november? Oya count-down to xmas begins right now and right here. Happy xmas, sorry , happy nu month!

Just 54 days to Christmas, really amazing how the time flies, anyway. grin grin grin
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2012
Sijo01: Whenever I see another breaking of the day, I say thank you Lord...... Happy new month to you all!

Longest time dearie tongue Haven't seen ur green light for some time. Hope u'r good? Hapi nu month 2 u! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by CrazyMan(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy new month to you also. wink
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2012
Sijo01: Whenever I see another breaking of the day, I say thank you Lord...... Happy new month to you all!
yeah... we goin fly higher this month *wink*

Happy NEW MONTH NAIRAlanders
smiley smiley
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by megxo(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2012
api nu month y'all..........................
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by eduson55(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2012
Yipee! A month to Yuletide...this happens to be my birth month. A big shout out to all November born babies...merry new month 2 u all
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2012
binger: Yipee! A month to Yuletide...this happens to be my birth month. A big shout out to all November born babies...merry new month 2 u all

Happy BDay in Advanz, wishing you more of it! grin grin grin
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by WizPrince1(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Yea, Happy New Month... Let This Month Be Our Month Of Upliftment!
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
Yea, Happy New Month... Let This Month Be Our Month Of Upliftment!

I say a BIG AMEN to that. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by LeStylo: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2012
When did "Happy New Month" become a custom? undecided
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Le Stylo: When did "Happy New Month" become a custom? undecided
I tire o! Now wen oyinbos decide to celebrate Halloween, u hia d ragga muffin excrembres talking lubbish. Anyways... U sef happy new month o! grin
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Happy BDay in Advanz, wishing you more of it! grin grin grin
Thanks dude
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by bblacky(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2012
D Destiny of sugarcane s 2 b cut @ d tym of ts swtns, May we nt b cut off @ d tym 4 us 2 flourish & Prospa, we wl Fulfill our destiny IJN.. Hapi New Mnth NLDRs
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by vivianc(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy new month to you too. May God bless you more.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by megareal: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy new month to us all. Its gonna be a great November. I can feel it in the air.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by stacomaster(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy New Months To All ..wish u LLNP
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2012
bblacky: D Destiny of sugarcane s 2 b cut @ d tym of ts swtns, May we nt b cut off @ d tym 4 us 2 flourish & Prospa, we wl Fulfill our destiny IJN.. Hapi New Mnth NLDRs

THUNDEROUS AMEN
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2012
vivian chinaza: Happy new month to you too. May God bless you more.

AMEN
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2012
megareal: Happy new month to us all. Its gonna be a great November. I can feel it in the air.

SO SHALL IT BE FOR US ALL
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ruphytelecom(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2012
i can see something GOOD AND [size=16pt]BIG[/size] coming my way this month.............
what about you
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2012
ruphy-telecom:
i can see something GOOD AND [size=16pt]BIG[/size] coming my way this month.............
what about you

DON'T BE SELFISH... SO SHALL IT BE FOR EVERYONE OF US
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by philipstanley(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2012
FATHER, NOVEMBER IS THE ELEVENTH MONTH OF THE YEAR, ELEVEN STANDS FOR MORE THAN ENOUGH, IN NOVEMBER, DO EXCEEDINGLY ABUNTANTLY THAN WHAT I CAN ASK OR THINK OF, IJN
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by solomonofremu(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2012
[b][/b]I don't know, all these earn money on line stuff that everybody is bring online, is this true ? i don't understand, friends make me understand.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by leunamme93(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2012
eduson55: Click for welcome message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6HTqsauGNQ
Nice One
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2012
Best Wishes to Everyone.

*Better balance the account books and wrap/seal all business deals. we've got 30 more days till it HITS us. wink
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Dygeasy(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Le Stylo: When did "Happy New Month" become a custom? undecided
Since when anything can happen to anybody anytime... Be happy whenever you wake up in this country alive. There's nothing else we can do on here than to express our hapinesses at seeing a new month and the penultimate month to the last month of the year. Got dah?

And pray against all bad things; price of gaari, the tonto dikehs of this country, fuel and so on... Happy new month from my end wishing you all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Unknown Human-faced Creature Seen In An Erosion Site / 15 Terrifying Urban Legends Actually True? [warning:scary Images] / The Real Story About 400level Student Of Bowen That Impregnated His Vc’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.