Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

You Can't Afford To Miss Dis Joke!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Can't Afford To Miss Dis Joke!!!!!!! (1205 Views)

When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore / When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (picx) Hilarious / If You Miss Dis Joke, You Are Still On D Loooonnnnng Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Afford To Miss Dis Joke!!!!!!! by wizzmc: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2012
[size=8pt][size=8pt]Mundy went for an interview for employment. While waiting for his turn, he saw people coming out of d interview room with a sad looks on their faces. He was afraid and thought of what to do. Immediately, d nxt person came out. Mundy secretly went to meet him outside>>>

Mundy: Bros ow far now, wetin be d answer 4 their questions?
Bros: no 1,=Cristopher Columbus,
no 2= 1922,
no 3=Yes, but not scientifically proven
Mundy: I hail u my guy, dem don gbege 4 there 2dy..

(Mundy got to d interview, after exchanging greetings, d oga told him to sit down)
Oga: What is ur name?
Mundy: Christopher Columbus (Oga wrote it down)
Oga: what year where u born?
Mundy: (very serious and confident) 1922
Oga: (angrily, he shouted!!) my friend how culd you be born in 1922, are u mad?!!!
Mundy: Yes, but it has not been scientifically proven.

Apy new mnth[/size][/size][b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: You Can't Afford To Miss Dis Joke!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
D name of d movie z "prodigal brother"

D guy'z name z mudiaga undecided
Re: You Can't Afford To Miss Dis Joke!!!!!!! by yungkiz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
U try sha!!,one bottle of alomo 4 u
Re: You Can't Afford To Miss Dis Joke!!!!!!! by wizzmc: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
D name of d movie z "prodigal brother"

D guy'z name z mudiaga Got dt right!!!!....10 gbozaaaz 4 u alone..

(1) (Reply)

Obama Raises Support For "My Oga At The Top" T-shirt(see Pix) / People U Can't Imagine Farting / Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.