Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Can A Non Muslim Talk About Mohamed Without Being Blamsphemous? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Non Muslim Talk About Mohamed Without Being Blamsphemous? (613 Views)

Marriage To A Non-muslim / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Non Muslim Talk About Mohamed Without Being Blamsphemous? by excondido(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2012
i ask this question not to evoke or stir any controversy, rather to understand what the word blasphemy mean in islam being a sensitive issue between muslim and non muslim.

for instance, if the deeds and inactions of mohamed is discussed in the present light of things and judged, does that equate to blasphemy?
Re: Can A Non Muslim Talk About Mohamed Without Being Blamsphemous? by Sisterfatie(f): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2012
No u can't, because u will inevitably be declared blasphemous when u discourse his horrible actions. In every majority muslim country criticizing muhammed is punished with the death sentence. And they are already trying to impose this on the rest of the world through a law @ the un.
Again if u live in a muslim majority country or comunity do not criticize muhammed.
Re: Can A Non Muslim Talk About Mohamed Without Being Blamsphemous? by k2039: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Their is no way you will speak from fact that you wont be considered blasphemous
Re: Can A Non Muslim Talk About Mohamed Without Being Blamsphemous? by wiegraf: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
k2039: Their is no way you will speak from fact that you wont be considered blasphemous

Do hohohohohohoho
This, 1000x
The man was, well. Maybe at the beginning he had good intentions, but like most good illiterates after coming into a bit of power he lost the script. Think of mai-guards, usually nobodies, suddenly one 'big man' gives them a nice, big, shiny gate to manage. They then become petty tyrants. Same thing with uncle moh.
Re: Can A Non Muslim Talk About Mohamed Without Being Blamsphemous? by Sweetnecta: 2:57am On Nov 02, 2012
the fisherboy cant help himself. how is Muhammad [sa] a blasphemy?

@op: if my good is not acceptable to you, it is still my good as long as it does not affect your life, i think you can let me be. my way is not your way and your way is not mine. but you can have your and i am free to have mine without you going off. we in Islam have the right to keep our Muhammad [sa] and you need to find your own master to lie upon. leave us to our master and leave him for us. we are satisfied with him in every which way you can define satisfaction.

muslims are sensitive to matters of each and every prophet [as] and that of Muhammad [sa] is just as sensitive. i remembered when they made fun of Joseph in the broadway play about him some years ago. same way they accused Jesus in the broadway play Jesus superstar. muslims mounted protests in each case, going it alone without support from christians. well, it is islam that stands between anything goes of world domination intention of the atheist and their satanic supporter and right to worship God.

sisi fatie you have a long way to go. at 18, i was trying to be a soldier boy at the defense academy, thinking it is the only way i can defend my country. well my older brother was able to steer me clear of that and show me other possibilities. i am still here today and who knows; i could have been one of those heady young officers who want to dimka everything. i give you 10 years of this madness of atheism. you will get married and find out that you are a woman, in and out of religion.whats disappointing about you people is that none of you is bold enough to let mama and papa know that you are at tangential to the norm.
Re: Can A Non Muslim Talk About Mohamed Without Being Blamsphemous? by wiegraf: 3:47am On Nov 02, 2012
Sweetnecta:

well, it is islam that stands between anything goes of world domination intention of the atheist and their satanic supporter and right to worship God.

smiley cheesy grin grin grin grin

wtf do you smoke?
wonders shall never end

(1) (Reply)

Like A Good Tree / Seeking the guide. / Where Faith And Farming Intersect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.