Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan (14691 Views)

Pastor Admits Stealing Ipad A 45-year-old Pastor, Peter Oladiti Has Appeared B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by youngies(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
A 45-year-old man pastor, Peter Oladiti, on Wednesday, appeared before an Ibadan Magistrates’ Court for allegedly stealing Ipad and other sets of computer set valued at over N240,00.

Prosecutor Sikiru Opaleye told the court that the accused also allegedly stole an HP laptop computer valued N85, 000 and a printing machine worth N8, 000, property of a secondary school principal.

Opaleye said that the accused committed the offence on Oct.7 at Ile-Eja, Olohunsogo Area of Ibadan.

The prosecutor added that the offences contravened Sections 413 and 390 of the Criminal Code Laws of Oyo state of Nigeria 2000.

The accused pleaded guilty to the charges and his counsel, Mr Philips Ojo, applied for out of court settlement of the matter.

The case was adjourned to Jan. 30, 2013 for further hearing.

www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/01/pastor-admits-stealing-ipad-in-ibadan/
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by k2039: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
His pastorial licence should be withdrawn immediately

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Afam4eva(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
k2039: His pastorial licence should be withdrawn immediately
Pastor dey get licence? That's probably the only profession where you can award yourself a degree. You can call yourself a pastor, evangelist, bishop or even pope of your own church. Whenever a pastor starts stealing Ipad instead of Bible then it means the world is truly coming to and end.

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
PASTOR WAN BELONG NA!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
lol.....

Is he any different from the other MOG's that embezzle tithes from their flock?

Thieves!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Coldfeet(f): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
undecided Signs of end time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by otokx(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Why must they always adjourn cases no matter how straight forward and simple it may look?
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Uchenna42(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pastor stole an ipad *shocked*.... can this kind of sin be ever be forgiven...
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
Chai!!.Ihe neme!...Which kain pastor be this na?Na by force to preach with the latest gadgets?Isn't your Bible enuf for you?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by sylve11: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
Terrible! Funny enough, what I can resist, u can't resist and what can u resist I call it temptation. cool
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by ghettodreamz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
Luke 18

8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”

Matthew 7

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by sylve11: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
Coldfeet: undecided Signs of end time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mrs coldfeet now u see, an average budhist won't do such. Oya go back to the thread where u Sey Christianity na the ultimate. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by eikeem(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
*Sidon look mode activated*
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by chymystique(f): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin very Funny!!
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by pecopeco: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
cool cool grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cry[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Kslib(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
And yet some people still think pastors are better than them,or have an upper hand.. This same pastor will dress up,eat better food and come to the pulpit to preach "thou shall not steal" and the congregation will shout "halleluyah"
There is no pastor on earth that will make me feel like i have to pass through him before communicating with GOD..
I know somebody on this thread will shout "END TIME"..
Dont be surprised if this pastor says something like "the holy spirit told me to bring the gadgets for configuration"

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by ghettodreamz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
otokx: Why must they always adjourn cases no matter how straight forward and simple it may look?

Within that time frame, if he was able to come up with cash to settle all those thefts he was being alleged of, and the court finally dance to the tune of his counsel for seeking a way to sort out the case outside the court, then lucky him. If not, e don become Mario game be that. Ibi loma kusi, boya lo ma dele.
*Smh* shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nuezha(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
"Pastor admits stealing......."

That sounds like confession to me.
Unlike thousands who plead "not guilt" even if they're caught in the act.

Go and sin no more 'pastor'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by BLACKPANTHER(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
PASTOR WANTED TO SWAGGG JUST LIKE THIS AFTER THE DEAL....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Kx: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Na wao.
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Iaz93: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pastor go steal ifad...lol. . .there's nothing more to see/hear na
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nuezha: "Pastor admits stealing......."

Sharaap, MOG defender.

Go and sin no more my foot.

If it were non-christians or muslims etc, you would say "these devilish people must be punished"!

The pastor must be fined for his actions

1 Like

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by 234GT(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
He wanted to use the ipad to upload videos of his sermons to youtube.com, so dont blame him.
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nuezha: "Pastor admits stealing......."

1000likes
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidosis™:

1000likes

10000 fails
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
The so called pastor needs serious deliverance and there are still many of them who even hide under the name of Pastor to commit evil by stealing church money
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
Logicboy03:

10000 fails
after reading your siggy...
100,000 errors
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidosis™:

after reading your siggy...
100,000 errors

Errors in christianity? Like putting pastors away from blame?
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Coldfeet(f): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
sylve11:

Mrs coldfeet now u see, an average budhist won't do such. Oya go back to the thread where u Sey Christianity na the ultimate. cool
hey nice to have you here! And I still maintain my Christian faith!! Come to think of it its only a genuine thing that people always like to imitate! Nobody wants to imitate an already fake item it just won't sell! I guess that's why we have so many fake Pastors, anyway God dey see them and Judgement will indeed start in the House of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by omeieme: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
This is really terrible.
Re: Pastor Admits To Stealing Ipad In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
k2039: His pastorial licence should be withdrawn immediately
Pastors have licences ? is it issued by Feds ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Rejects Abba Kyari's Request For Bail / Two Absu Students Beheaded (graphic Images) / Robbers Who Pose As Cult Members To Rob Victims Confess. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.