Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Send Bulksms With Customised Name For As Low As 0.80kobo - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Send Bulksms With Customised Name For As Low As 0.80kobo (1341 Views)

Send You Bulk Sms For As Low As 0.80k / Send Bulk Sms For As Low As 0.80k Per Sms. / Cheapest Sms As Low As 0.79k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Bulksms With Customised Name For As Low As 0.80kobo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dear Nairalanders , you can now send bulksms using any name of your choice for as low as 0.80kobo

http://www.sendsms.com.ng delivers your bulksms instantly to any phone number .i.e Nigeria and foreign

You are also free to test the service .i.e you will be giving free credit unit for test once you sign-up http://sendsms.com.ng/index.php?option=com_user&view=register

BENEFIT :

Benefit of using Bulk SMS Service

Saves Time
Saves Money
Compliant with Business trends
Easy to use
Confidential and secure mode of communicating

NOTE : you dont need to be on a pc before you can use the service ,you can send your bulksms using a mobile phone .i.e using opera-mini 4.2

you can visit the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sendsms.com.ng

Re: Send Bulksms With Customised Name For As Low As 0.80kobo by AmbPhils(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
what other benefits can my company get from this
Re: Send Bulksms With Customised Name For As Low As 0.80kobo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Amb Phils: what other benefits can my company get from this

BULKSMS can transform the way business communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues.

Revenues, targets and multi-tasking have become some of the common buzz words of corporate world today. Cut throat competition has forced organizations to buckle up their budgets. In such a scenario allocating decent amount of funds for marketing and advertising requires some manipulation and financial jugglery. Not anymore. Short messaging service, a.k.a. SMS, offers a great way for businesses to spread the buzz, be it product launches, brand establishment or services at affordable cost.

www.sendsms.com.ng have therefore become an integral part of this setup. We are an important link between the end user and network operators. Our company provide cheap bulk SMS facility .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Send Your Bags, Items By Air Cargo & Freight From Any City In The UK To Nigeria / Network Marketing School >> Before You Join, Learn. / How I Made $2000 Winning Free Demo Trading Contests (forex And Binary Options)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.