Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Greg404 Stop Disturbing The Board, I Might Burst You If You Continue This Way! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Greg404 Stop Disturbing The Board, I Might Burst You If You Continue This Way! (866 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing / Beloveth, As We Continue This Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greg404 Stop Disturbing The Board, I Might Burst You If You Continue This Way! by pastormustwac: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
I understand why you have been posting those stuffs. But i dont think it is very wise for many reasons.
I know you have great facts, but not many people are ready to accept those things. So try to tackle things from another angle (like me), rather than going about it like this.
Look at all the negative criticisms you are getting? And even if you are going to get into trouble with you-know-who, dont let your efforts get wasted.
And remember a man cannot fight a mob. This man you are talking about is not alone in anyway, and that your plan (if it is really a plan) will fail woefully with the way you are handling it.
I will stop here, but seriously you are not as hidden as you think. It took me less than 5 minutes to track your real ID, and i am untrained (or partially trained).

And i should warn you, to kill that mean is not beans - even if you get to him at close range armed to the teeth with his back turned to you - chances are that you will fail. If you have any means of consultation, you can confirm that what i say is true.

Those people are armed to the teeth with lots of evil vices, and weapons that are not even known to mankind yet. So rethink well so you wont just throw your life away for nothing. I can speak freely because i have spiritual backup, and i am not afraid of them unlike you.

Their plan is to eliminate third world country with war, famine or whatever. They hate blacks more than anything. That one is not a new thing. And they have started opening branches of their brotherhood in Nigeria. At least one of them is very close to my residence. And that is telling you something.

I appreciate your efforts, but your approach is wrong, and will only cause people to ridicule you and think you are nuts. Your posts and response is based on fear.

Leaves the thread *whistling*
Re: Greg404 Stop Disturbing The Board, I Might Burst You If You Continue This Way! by okeyxyz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Bros, Are you this desperate for attention? If you care so much about this guy why don't you just send him a private message? How hard can that be??
Re: Greg404 Stop Disturbing The Board, I Might Burst You If You Continue This Way! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Tell me more
Re: Greg404 Stop Disturbing The Board, I Might Burst You If You Continue This Way! by pastormustwac: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
I am not seeking attention. I was warning many people at the same time against folly.
*Leaves the thread*

(1) (Reply)

Is Answering Prayer Consistent With The Notion Of A Perfect God? / If Hell Is Not Hell Jesus’ll Not’ve Hanged On The Cross!!by Bro Michael T. Sambo / Pregnancy Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.