Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,304 members, 7,853,407 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Travel To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Canada (631 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Travel To Canada by Netglobe: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hello Nigas! I applied for Canadian visa to join my spouse in Canada who is on study permit. This application was made nearly two months ago. I was not asked to go for medical or interview. I did not receive any details from the High Commission until today when I tracked the processing and saw - 'Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied'.
A few mins later, I checked it again and it changed to -
'Your application reference number NGA/******/****/** is now ready for collection. Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 31/10/2012'. Please what do you think is the outcome because am so nervous?
Re: Travel To Canada by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
LOL
Re: Travel To Canada by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2012

(1)

How Is Europe Economy Generally For Now / Over 100 Passengers In ‘miracle Escape’ After Bali Plane Crash / Free Report On Full Details Of All Free Tuition Of Finland Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.