Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill (924 Views)

Who Miss This Days(photo) / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Chronic Womanizer Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by DonaldGenes(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Seriously! Have been having this etchy mind-boggling unanswered issue that keeps me fidgeting all day long this days when i reminisce some of those old great and good men who have one way or the other caught in this same 'web of womanization' flirting with ease and i came to realised it ain't our fault,''blame it on our ladies 'cos it's mathematically impossible for a man to see a girl with Hot mini skirt as hot as she is with all the erogenous parts displayed and not having 'mind erection' na na na ! Not possible,so what can we do? can our Federal law makers ban the importation of all these semi-nude or skirmpy dress all in the name of being ''trendy'' so we can men can be faithful to our love ones.
Let them start getting used to wearing something not too revealing atleast to cover the boobs and the laps 'cos these are the most salient weaponry that arouses our curiosity!!
Ladies the question now is why do you keep blaming us for being a chronic womanizer when we are but at your mercy though 'it's fair to midling' agreed but they should pity married men for crying out loud,almost married men who are my pals can't help but flirt around!
Honestly, imagine what happened to David,Samson and many others then imagine yourself?remember what the eyes see determines the next course of action to take.

Am not saying women should not wear skirmpy clothes but Not over do it and later put the blame game on us for being a permanent cheater?gbam!
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by berylLOL(f): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
uhm..are u feelin guilty about something?
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by RedLight1: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
The best thing to do is get a sharp knive, put in furnace for 24hr.. Then use it to remove both ur eyes.. Simple
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by Mynd44: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2012
Same thing bankers say everyday. How can they not become armed robbers? They see money everyday and are tempted to steal a little
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2012
Donalð Genes: Seriously! Have been having this etchy mind-boggling unanswered issue that keeps me fidgeting all day long this days when i reminisce some of those old great and good men who have one way or the other caught in this same 'web of womanization' flirting with ease and i came to realised it ain't our fault,''blame it on our ladies 'cos it's mathematically impossible for a man to see a girl with Hot mini skirt as hot as she is with all the erogenous parts displayed and not having 'mind erection' na na na ! Not possible,so what can we do? can our Federal law makers ban the importation of all these semi-nude or skirmpy dress all in the name of being ''trendy'' so we can men can be faithful to our love ones.
Let them start getting used to wearing something not too revealing atleast to cover the boobs and the laps 'cos these are the most salient weaponry that arouses our curiosity!!
Ladies the question now is why do you keep blaming us for being a chronic womanizer when we are but at your mercy though 'it's fair to midling' agreed but they should pity married men for crying out loud,almost married men who are my pals can't help but flirt around!
Honestly, imagine what happened to David,Samson and many others then imagine yourself?remember what the eyes see determines the next course of action to take.

Am not saying women should not wear skirmpy clothes but Not over do it and later put the blame game on us for being a permanent cheater?gbam!

lol epic post. grin

My man you learn self control. Even if you have to train yourself to think "AIDS" every time you see a mini skirt then so be it. tongue
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by DonaldGenes(m): 3:54am On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=Red-Light]The best thing to do is get a sharp knive, put in furnace for 24hr.. Then use it to remove both ur eyes.. Simple[/quote

Hahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaaaa
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by DonaldGenes(m): 3:56am On Nov 02, 2012
berylLOL: uhm..are u feelin guilty about something?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by Callotti: 3:59am On Nov 02, 2012
Sooooooooooooooooo, what is wrong with being a womanizer?
Ditch the bible. . . prepare your last will and testament. . . DIE HAPPY!
Wetin dey sweet dey kill. . . I sure don't wanno die like Jesus Christ or Gadaffi!kiss

You men always need excuses.
My sister and I were not skimpily vs scampily dressed when one man pursued us from INSIDE plane in Nigeria last 2 weeks.
He thought he was seeing double EVEN WITH DIFFERENT OUTFITS!

"Are you twins?
Are you twins?
Lovely. . .your noses. . . your noses. . .your noses. . . SO POINTED. . . SO STRAIGHT!!!". . .till we got into our vehicle and drove off! grin

HE WANTED TO CHOP BOTH OF US RIGHT THERE IN THE AIRPORT! cheesy

Kei!!!!! cheesy LWKMD!!!!

Who cares if you wanno womanize or not? Your prerogative. . . .!
I nor SEND! Life is a 'GENERAL MARKET'. . . .not a 'TOTOPOLY'! cool
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by DonaldGenes(m): 4:03am On Nov 02, 2012
*Kails*:

lol epic post. grin

My man you learn self control. Even if you have to train yourself to think "AIDS" every time you see a mini skirt then so be it. tongue
Ofcourse I am not a lose type" am just saddened the way people flirt now a days without self control esp' with the rising incidence of HiV Aids,I pity some married men and I pray to God for Grace to overcome such temptation! Its not easy man
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by DonaldGenes(m): 4:12am On Nov 02, 2012
Callotti: Sooooooooooooooooo, what is wrong with being a womanizer?
Ditch the bible. . . prepare your last will and testament. . . DIE HAPPY!
Wetin dey sweet dey kill. . . I sure don't wanno die like Jesus Christ or Gadaffi!kiss

You men always need excuses.
My sister and I were not skimpily vs scampily dressed when one man pursued us from plane in Nigeria last 2 weeks.
He thought he was seeing double EVEN WITH DIFFERENT OUTFITS!

"Are you twins?
Are you twins?
Lovely. . .your noses. . . your noses. . .your noses. . . SO POINTED. . . SO STRAIGHT!!!". . .till we got into our vehicle and drove off! grin

HE WANTED TO CHOP BOTH OF US RIGHT THERE IN THE AIRPORT! cheesy

Kei!!!!!
Lmao! So are you from the school of thought that supports men being a womanizer? You see my point now,men are moved by sight and I believe if you girls were sort of modest in your dress sense,am pretty sure he wouldn't wanna tinker about such thought but maybe he saw your curves or whatever and he was propelled to have you both eaten
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by Mynd44: 5:11am On Nov 02, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Lmao! So are you from the school of thought that supports men being a womanizer? You see my point now,men are moved by sight and I believe if you girls were sort of modest in your dress sense,am pretty sure he wouldn't wanna tinker about such thought but maybe he saw your curves or whatever and he was propelled to have you both eaten
Can you read at all?
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by Callotti: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Donalð Genes:

Women do not have to be modestly dressed to keep men from being womanizers.
Just an excuse. MEN. . .ALL MEN ARE WOMANIZERS BY NATURE.
Some more so than others.
Nothing to be ashamed about.
No big deal.
JUST DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. . . .SIMPLE! kiss
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by UncleJJ(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2012
Only healthy men are womanizers.
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by White007(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Can you read at all?

Yes, i he knows how to read, but i guess he can't comprehend what he reads. embarassed tongue
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by Mynd44: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2012
White007:

Yes, i he knows how to read, but i guess he can't comprehend what he reads. embarassed tongue
Then his teachers failed him
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by kenono(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have already plucked out my eyes, I only put it back on Nairaland angry angry
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by RedLight1: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
kenono: I have already plucked out my eyes, I only put it back on Nairaland angry angry
grin
are sure u dnt sumtimes check out those nairaland chicks? Especially those that wears skimpy tins or posed exposing fat jugs on deir profile.. Say d truth and the truth shall set u another question cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Not Be Womanizer This Days With The Way Ladies Dress to kill by DonaldGenes(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
White007:

you got me lol! You can do better than this!

(1) (Reply)

Sham Marriage Couple Choose First Time I Saw Your Face For Their Wedding / Uncle Of Boston Bombing Suspects: “they Don’t Deserve To Exist On This Earth” / Why Do I Always Get Emails From Nairaland Stating My IP Whenever I Log In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.