Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (20517 Views)

Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce Who Do You Think Is Beautiful? / Beauty & Body: Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2006
i think shakira

Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by dracosh(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2006
clearly shakira.
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2006
well u can say that again

i really wanna learnd how to shake like her

u go girl

Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2006
They are both very good. But I think Shakira dances better.
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2006
shaki ra shakira shakira shakira cool cool cool
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2006
eveseh:

shaki ra shakira shakira shakira cool cool cool

l.o.l Kool wink
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by carissaa(f): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2006
its shakira but beyonce steps better
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2006
we aint looking at the stepping we are
looking at the shaking
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by Free(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2006
shake-ir ra shakes the most, dat gurl got hips ooooooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2006
OF COURSE SHAKIRA BEYONCE IS NOTHING COMPARE TO SHAKIRA SHAKIRA IS THE BEST BEYONCE FORCES HER SELF TO DANCE BUT SHE CAN NOT SHAKIRA IS THE BEST BEYONCE IS WORSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHAKIRA IS BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2006
big up eveseh we are looking at shaking and not stepping every one knows how to step shakira is the best big up EVESEH tchaooo
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2006
what felista?

we are looking at the shakira the ass shaking not the stepping
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2006
thats what i mean when it comes to shaking the ass shakira is the best . by the way i didnt say anything against you or you have understand my comment wrong
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2006
i aint made,am just try to make ya understand,

we wanna shake da ass ahahah

Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2006
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2006
ahahhahaha,

you feel that girl now u know what am talking bout

aahhahaha
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2006
comeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i dont know you but i can tell you are crazyyyyyyyy and have a talent to make people laugh
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2006
yea am,am also laughing here to u are funny,

check this ass up girl,

Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2006
no no no i dont believe that. is that a human being or an elephant? i think the computer have just enlarge the ass
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2006
ahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh,

u are funny girl

that's real girl,

damn that womna got a big ass
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2006
reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigggggggggggg asssssssssssssssss when player boys see that they gonna blow out
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2006
ooooooooooooooooooooh,we are really gonna blow out ooooooooooooooh.

what an assssssssss,ooooooooh
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2006
so then tell me who are ur celebraty u love the most. and who have you ever meet in ur life. by the way which country are u from
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2006
am eve,from liberia

am black of coruse

i live in holland

and i've meet any clebrity yet but am will soon meet one of them his a singer he's coming to
holland and his name is simon webbe, i love him

the celebrities i like is

janet jackson
shakira
kellyrowland
simon webbe,

and many more

anf what about u?

1 Like

Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2006
my name is felista am also ablack i live in tanzania one among the poorest country which i admire my favourite celebraty are shakira ashanti j lo and christina millian and i am a girl
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by silverbird(f): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2006
Shakira is the Queen.
Beyonce na im princess (child).
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2006
nice to meet u flista.
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2006
nice to meet you too you can contact me through puredidolove@yahoo.com what about u
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2006
my e.mail is eveseh@hotmail.com

u can send me message there and i'll can mail you back
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2006
okay except my mails at anytime.and i am going to send one now
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by eveseh(f): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2006
ok is cool
Re: Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? by felistidiot: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2006
hey eveseh i have to be off line my sister is damanding 4 computer tchaooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank / TY Bello Celebrates Her Mother's 79th Birthday / A Nairalander With Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.