Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores (75112 Views)

Call 07067184845 For OKO POLY Utme Admission Processing Or Upgrading Of Scores / Those Wit Low Jamb Scores,don't Lose Hope Yet. / Know The Secrets Of Business And Accademic Success Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by infoscope(m): 2:49am On Nov 02, 2012
If you are writing JAMB this year then you must read this.

Since the introduction of the University Matriculation Examination by the Joint admissions and matriculation board (JAMB) the exam has not only been a nightmare to Nigerian students but has also dashed the aspirations and dreams of Nigerian students.
This is not surprising since most students see the exam as a mountain that can only crossed by the special grace of God and not by hard work or both. Most students have developed a great “phobia” for the word” JAMB” that the name has become synonymous with fear, failure and impossibility.
However, in this article I will be revealing to you the secrets of not only passing JAMB examinations but passing them with high scores. Let’s start by introducing the exam.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
The examination Body was established by the Federal Government in 1977.The enabling law establishing the board was promulgated in Feb. 1978 as act No 2 of 1978. In 1993 it was amended as act No 33 of 1989 and further amended as act No 4 of 1993.It was established to solve the problem of multiple applications and admissions into Nigerian universities, monotechnics, polytechnics and colleges of education.
Be Determined;
No matter how hard you try to prepare for the exam the most important thing for you to do is to be determined to make it. Determination oils the engine of success. It keeps you going when you thing you are getting fed up. To be able to make it in JAMB examinations you must be determined on your own to make it at all cost.
Remove Fear;
As I stated earlier most students have developed a phobia for this examination. Your failure begins whenever you let fear take hold of anything you want to do. You must not see the JAMB examination as very hard exam that cannot be passed without examination malpractice.
Hard work Pays;
Great men they say are those who toil and work when their mates and contemporary sleep all through the night. The importance of hard work cannot be overemphasized. You cannot succeed in life without working hard. I have always believed that there is no shortcut in life. So if you want to pass your JAMB examination and you put your trust and mind on exam malpractice I say a very big sorry. You must start now to read your books. Time waits for no one.
Without God
You must put God first in anything you do. Research has showed that it is not always the most intelligent that passes exam but as the case may be there are many other factors that can stand on your way of success and bring failure to you. That is why it is very important that you seek God’s guidance as you prepare and write the examination. You may have covered the syllabus and finished solving all past questions go to the hall and write wonderfully well only for one person to implicate the whole hall and your results cancelled. So pray as if all things depend on God and read as if all things depend on books.
Use Jamb Textbooks;
One important thing most students seem not to know is that JAMB has its own textbooks. Most students make use of the Ordinary Level textbooks to prepare for the exam which is not only useless but a waste of time. If you are preparing for the maths examination and you use the ordinary maths textbooks which will tell you nothing about Permutation and Combination, calculus and so many other stuffs. Not only will you miss out some topics but you will as well miss out on the style of questions which JAMB uses. All JAMB’s questions are little higher and more difficult to WAEC and NECO questions. So I want to advice all candidates for the JAMB examination, especially those writing it for the first time to go to the markets and get some good textbooks for JAMB alone. I promise you after reading some of these textbooks you will come out of the hall smiling.
For Use Of English I recommend A to Z of JAMB’s Use Of English by Dele Ashade
In Mathematics I recommend Hidden Facts In JAMB Mathematics by M.A Otumudia
And in Physics I recommend The Science Physics For Senior Secondary Schools and JAMB examinations by Afolabi J.R.
They are all great books that really helped me when I wrote my JAMB exam.
Read Past questions
JAMB has made it easier for students by providing past questions for students to read and revise for the examination proper. The truth is that JAMB do repeat one or two questions yearly so not only will you equip yourself with the tricks of JAMB but you might be also solving the JAMB question you will be given in the exam hall that day. What I’m trying to say is that as long as you are a candidate for the JAMB exam you must read and solve the whole past questions for the subjects you are taking.
Form a reading group
Man they say is not an island so to enable you prepare for the exam you have to either form a reading group with your peers or probably join a JAMB lesson centre were you will associate and learn new things from your peers. Compete among yourselves to answer JAMB questions. Task and challenge yourselves on what you have read and very importantly try to teach others whatever you have learnt as it is the surest way to make them indelible in your mind.
Finally, make sure you register the form correctly, make sure your finger prints were taken. And you get to know the venue for the exam on time
Before the exam begins I will be given y
ou the final secrets to passing the exams. I wish you good luck. It is never easy God will see you through.

www.facebook.com/naijaedutech

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by 4good(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
[b]As part of our effort at ensuring that Business Centres and Cafe owners find this year's JAMB registration easy, we at Eslek Enterprises have taken it upon ourselves to make available at your door step every equipment you need to easily and successfully register your candidates in hundreds this year.

We have in stock NOW:

Digital Personal Thumbprint Scanner (Limited Copies)
JAMB software CD (prerequisite and Offline - no need of license) "ALL" for just a token

In addition
We set up your system(s) for 2013 Jamb registration (Online & Offline)
We also teach you how to reinstall in-case of system failure or formatting
You also get real-time support throughout 2013 JAMB-UTME registration
We will also give you tips that will guarantee you good number of candidates during the registration

Call from anywhere within Lagos 07039789554 or 07066439566 or 07042218544

For those outside Lagos we can only get across to you the JAMB CD(no licence required) through your e-mail after your request.

OR

Visit Eslek Enterprises 5, Jebutu Street, Agodo-Egbe, Lagos OR
Eslek Enterprises, 19, Alhaja Shitu Street, Off Ade-Ade B/S, Abaranje, Ikotun, Lagos.[/b]
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
If you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by diutor: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
infoscope: If you are writing JAMB this year then you must read this.

www.facebook.com/naijaedutech

This might be of help to JAMBITES
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by drfunso1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] cheesy Wao, this is a wondaful write up
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by passjamb(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
if you are writing JAMB use www.passjamb.com past questions with answers and explanations. FREE CBT
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by testimonyismine1: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
If you are preparing for post Jamb/Utme check out this site for free post utme cbt practice questions passcbt.cf or examspasswords.cf best of luck.
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by researchwork: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
the information above a good one.

but you need more information to be at the the.read this http://www.projectandresearchwork.com/pass-jamb-cbt/
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by gostartit(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
JAMB 2016 Success Preparatory Phone For Sale****************

Yes this device will specially prepare your child for the 2016 jamb exams so that they will come out with flying colours.
Its a multimedia device that ensures that your child pass the 2016 jamb exam with very high score.
It has well prepared and self explanatory videos jamb past questions of carefully solved and well explained 225 videos of various jamb maths past questions for many years will make students that are normally afraid of mathematics come out in flying colours.
It also has videos treating other subjects like English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Accounting e.t.c
There is also a special video on how to answer CBT questions
Your child too can score 270 - 300 in jamb 2016 and have sure admission into his or her choice federal universities.
Cover every aspect of Jamb mathematics syllabus in a short time with our Special JAMB 2016 success preparatory device.
Price: 13,500 naira
Office: 3 Oshitelu street, beside Gtbank, computer village, Ikeja Lagos.
What are you waiting for call 07064412838, 08124461809 (Nationwide delivery)
Free power bank for those that purchase between 1st to 5th of October

Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by bhimbho(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Are you fed up of "com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jniexception" either with jamb regularization or Nysc registration? to fix dat issue just call me on 08183385094, 08141656572. charges apply (only serious mind people) cool
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by g8662: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by Princiology(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Read my post about how to pass jamb, right here - https://www.princiology.com/how-to-pass-jamb-11-sure-ways/
Re: Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores by Bscholarly: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Below are the secrets to pass JAMB examination:

1. Overcome the fear;
2. Study relentlessly;
3. Do not cram questions;
4. Study smartly;
5. Always test yourself;
6. Be pessimistic;
7. Seek advice from experienced once;
8. Learn time management;
9. Jettison any plan to cheat;
10. Be focused and avoid distractions;

Source: https://bscholarly.com/how-to-pass-jamb-examination-jamb-2020-2021-guides-and-secrets/

(1) (Reply)

Free sponsorship for your Education Here / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.