Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,554 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

You’re Up To The Task - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You’re Up To The Task (788 Views)

Up To The Task... / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: You’re Far Above Principalities / Top Ten Indications That You’re Over-obsessed With Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Up To The Task by Joagbaje(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2012
2Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God ().

The word "sufficiency" in our text derives from the Greek word "hikanotes,"which means competence; being qualified enough to be able. It means to be "up to the task." When the Scripture says, "...our sufficiency is of God," it means our ability, our competence, our "up-to-the-taskness," is of God. No matter the challenges you might face in life, you’re up to the task; you’re competent to face whatever comes out against you and win. You’re not to rely on, or boast of, your human ability but of the life of Christ in you when you’re faced with any daunting task. God has given you a life that makes you competent. That’s why the Apostle Paul said in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
The Lord wants you to have the "I can do" mentality.

Anytime you feel incompetent or when others describe you as incapable, declare to yourself, "The life of God is in me, therefore, I can do all things; I’m up to any task." If you were chosen for something, don’t wonder, "Can I do it? Do I have the competence?" Your competence is of God. The power that works in you is God’s unlimited power; therefore refuse to be intimidated by your detractors and competitors. Fear nothing. Talk bold all the time. Have the "I can do mentality."Always declare who you are, what you have, and your ability in Christ Jesus. This is important because your life is influenced by your tongue. What you say controls your life. Keep declaring that God is your sufficiency; you’re up to any task and can make things happen! Declare that you’re excellent, and that you have an excellent life.

Pastor chris.

1 Like

Re: You’re Up To The Task by chrisj2000(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
it's time you seek help in a rehab because your addiction to empty written words has raised concern to all nairalanders. i can foot the bill for your treatment.
Re: You’re Up To The Task by Joagbaje(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
chrisj2000: it's time you seek help in a rehab because your addiction to empty written words has raised concern to all nairalanders. i can foot the bill for your treatment.

It's delusion for one person to feel he speaks for all . grin . Every body loves jo. cool you love me too you just don't know the appropriate way to express it. cool

1 Like

Re: You’re Up To The Task by chrisj2000(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Joagbaje:

It's delusion for one person to feel he speaks for all . grin . Every body loves jo. cool you love me too you just don't know the appropriate way to express it. cool

of course i don't hate anyone as you hypocritical christians do. my proposal to fund your time in rehab is motivated by love.
Re: You’re Up To The Task by Joagbaje(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
Rehab is free, by the word of God, come for a doze grin . If you claim not to be a christian, Have you wonder at what usually bring you swimming around christian threads? Something draws you. It's Gods love. You believe in God ,you only just deny him. But theres a hunger in your heart. Keep up the window shopping , you will soon come in. smiley

1 Like

Re: You’re Up To The Task by chrisj2000(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
Joagbaje: Rehab is free, by the word of God, come for a doze grin . If you claim not to be a christian, Have you wonder at what usually bring you swimming around christian threads? Something draws you. It's Gods love. You believe in God ,you only just deny him. But theres a hunger in your heart. Keep up the window shopping , you will soon come in. smiley

wao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Lights Nigeria’s First Ever National Christmas Tree / Best Church To Attend As A Youth And Single In Benin-city / Obama Vs Rev 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.