Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Have No Interview Experience As A Graphic Designer, Pls Tell Me What To Expect - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Have No Interview Experience As A Graphic Designer, Pls Tell Me What To Expect (1569 Views)

Are You A Graphic Designer, Are You Into Branding, Logo Design, Photography? / I Have No Interview Experience As A Graphic Designer, Pls Tell Me What To Expect / Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Interview Experience As A Graphic Designer, Pls Tell Me What To Expect by Demsy(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2008
Hey guys, I need your help.

I have to attend an interview/test in an organisation that called me and needed my service
as a graphic artist.

Truth is, I have no experience of interview/test as a graphic artist. If you ever attended any such test, please share your experience and let me know what to expect.

thanx
Re: I Have No Interview Experience As A Graphic Designer, Pls Tell Me What To Expect by Truetalk(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
[b]
I am going to be sharing my principles with you , was the one that i used when i was interviewed by four men at the same time , you should know what the scenario is going to look like,and i was appointed.

1.Be Good in your field: Now this is one thing that you dont have to ignore because if you do , you just might be ignored also.You have to be sure of your level of skill in the field.Make sure you know about what you want to apply for.How fast you are ,Level of creativity , Little about the trouble shooting might be okay,

2.Be positive minded: This means before leaving home have it at the back of your mind that the job is your and they are waiting for you to come so that they can interview you.

3.Be Bold: They might just ask you a little question , even though you dont have an idea of the answer be bold to tell them something similar and also with a good smile on your face, think that would help you.

4.Make sure your appearance is okay, well shaved , well ironed cloths and soft perf would do.Not the ABOKI TYPE OHHHHHHHHHHH MAKOBA MI OH.Dress moderately

5.Avoid fijetting

6. Make sure you look straight into their eyes this helps to bit down the pressure of being interviewed.I am not saying you should form Gentle man if you are not because they would soon find out.

The last thing make sure when you Enter into the room, make sure you greet everybody you meet in there. I didnt say you should go there and start claiming seniority.

Na mi go first greet am abi? or not , because he want give me job? please dont do that.

Anyway this are the few things i can really figure out and when i applied these principles of mine , it worked .

Compare and contrast informations you gather put them together to make yourself the employee of that great company you desire to work with.

Please let everybody say something bout this blog because we've all got one or two things to say.

This life is a continuous learning process. We are born to Learn from one another.

Nothing but the truth.
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Photoshop Manipulator / My First Attempt At Creating A Logo/flyer. / How To Choose The Best Transmitter For Quadcopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.