Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Help On Lg U8138 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Lg U8138 (940 Views)

Pls, Help On Lg Kg110 Security Code / I Need More Information On Lg U8180 / I Need More Information On Lg U8180 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Lg U8138 by chukz4real(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2008
I have been using this phone for about six (6) months now. Its a good phone with great camera and video. The problem am still facing is its connectivity aspect, it has both Infrared and USB connectivity but the infrared refused to work as expected. Please if u are using same model I need ur adivice.
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by honsule(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2008
@chukz4real.I once make use of lg u8180 before,camera powerful no doubt,but the infrared was disable at the point of manufacture.You can only use usb with it.Am coming let me search for a secret code that would convinced you of your infrared being disabled.
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by chukz4real(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2008
thanks Honsule, but why does it have to be disabled by the manufacturers? Its wickedness!
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by honsule(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2008
i tried to enable mine but to no avail.what actually happen was that,when the manufactured the phone and they were testing it they forgot to enable the infrared and just released the phone into the market.that was my only challenge with my lg then,otherwise browsing with the phone using opera with celtel internet then was something else,and memory limit too (32 MB).i was just busy downloading polyphonic ringtones then.i almost wound myself trying to make it browse with my glo line.i was just delivered on time when glo customer care called me back,after i called them the previous day telling me that"am sorry mr sule,you can't use your lg to browse with a glo line"i retorted back,it is not true because celtel and mtn gprs are working perfectly,then who art thou o glo network not to browse with my lg.i took my sim put it into SE phone configured the phone manually and come see browsing and zapping of my money by glo.
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by chukz4real(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2008
Thanks Honsule. I never knew I can download polyphonic ringin tones via my LGU8138 phone before u mentioned it. I use both MTN and Celtel, how do I configure the internet connectivity of these networks. Though I'v been browsing on MTN, quite expensive also. How do I go about configuring the Celtel' gprs or wap services and which sites can I get those fine polyphonic tones?

Hope to hear more from u. U can as well reach me via my mailbox: chukz4real@yahoo.com or tony@injaz.biz
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by honsule(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2008
guy,for polyphonic ringtonz go to waptrick.com but if you want to get correct naija tonz go to wap.tagtag.com/tomide.for your celtel wap activation drop your phone number let me activate it for you.you may need manual configuration for your handset.don't worry am going to see you thru.can can even download opera 4 beta and it will work with access was.cheers
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by chukz4real(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2008
my Celtel's number is 08029172042. How much does it cost per download? Thanks, lookin forward to hearing from u again.
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by honsule(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2008
celtel is very cheap compare with mtn or glo.celtel charges 10kb per kb.glo charges 70kb.just use your celtel line in downloading period.
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by chukz4real(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2008
Hi Honsule, my celtel line hasn't been activated yet. Have sent the "WAPGPRS LG U8138" to +232 several times to no avail. Well, tell me more: Username, Password, Bearer, Connection Title, APN settings. I dropped my number but nothin happened yet! Hope to ,
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by honsule(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2008
I wanted to activate your line just now,but when i call your line it was switch off.When you are on,then tell me.Ok
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by honsule(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2008
I wanted to activate your line just now,but when i call your line it was switch off.When you are on,then tell me.Ok cheers
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by chukz4real(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2008
Think it will do me more good if u drop ur number so I can get across to u anytime. Thanks.
Re: Help On Lg U8138 by honsule(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2008
this is my number 08035706725

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your Nokia Mobile Phone Of Any Model. / Dstv Mobile A Scam From Mtn / How Do I Recover My Lost Memory Card Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.