Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

You Remember This Old Lamp? What Can You Remember About It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Remember This Old Lamp? What Can You Remember About It (2682 Views)

This Old Joke Will Make You Laugh All Day / Photo A Word For This Old Woman....... / Who Remember This Old Exercise Book. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Remember This Old Lamp? What Can You Remember About It by clemogusGC: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Omg i got it, Seriously, we dey do somtin wey wrong wella for this 9ja, oyibo don bring advance things now we dey forget old things, that one non work na, we forget our own Made and run follow another people made, how you see that kind thing..
You see the Old Lamp Lighter? There is one effect i love about it. If you can remember very well those days if you want to pure kerosine inside the Lighter (Gbagala), you remember that effect that will comes up? Omg i want someone to gist us more about... If you are the fan to Old fashion things.

source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/11/you-remember-this-old-lamp-what-can-you.html

Re: You Remember This Old Lamp? What Can You Remember About It by promisengr(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2012
Who be dix? This lamp na the power supply 4 ya house

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Reply By A Facebook User To A Post / Have A Laugh Today! / Joke:- Akpors Birthday Wishes From His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.