Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? (8120 Views)

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / Change In Your Lifetime / Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by ayobase(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shugamania: Travel around the world in a small yatch, spending each night on d sea... in different locations. I wanna experience d solitude and that humble feeling that comes with being in the midst of something far greater than you.

Wassup...where have u not been to?
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Cuddlemii: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shugamania: Travel around the world in a small yatch, spending each night on d sea... in different locations. I wanna experience d solitude and that humble feeling that comes with being in the midst of something far greater than you.

That sounds very poetic.
You should consider writing.
Sometimes, the talent lies within and you just wont know.
Don't let it waste away. smiley
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by ayobase(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Cuddlemii:

That sounds very poetic.

Hunter cuddlemii on the hunting spree!
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Cuddlemii: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase:

Hunter cuddlemii on the hunting spree!

Nah, I was reading through the comments and her post caught my eyes.
Nothing wrong with appreciating good words grin

Just like u asked after her wellbeing, someone likes someone wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Shugamania(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase:

Wassup...where have u not been to?
Na sky dey up o.. Lol..the question should be 'where have u been to'... Never left d country but i've been to a few states within Nigeria.. none of them by water though.
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Shugamania(f): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
Cuddlemii:

That sounds very poetic.

wink Am flattered ma'am but i dont think so...as much as i luv poems i've never being able to get the right play of words to create that poetic effect. I toyed with d idea several years back and wrote some lines but they sounded like crap to me so i decided to save myself d embarrassment. Thanks though, u just increased my morale tonight.
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Cuddlemii: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shugamania:

wink Am flattered ma'am but i dont think so...as much as i luv poems i've never being able to get the right play of words to create that poetic effect. I toyed with d idea several years back and wrote some lines but they sounded like crap to me so i decided to save myself d embarrassment. Thanks though, u just increased my morale tonight.

Lolz, I just loved your description of the sea smiley.
You can always try stories, quotes,...etc.
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shugamania:

Most of what people write seems like drop to them until other people read it. Just write something and let someone else judge you
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by slimyem: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Abeg...enough of literature things o...
Take it to literature section or chatroom.Back to topic please!!
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: Abeg...enough of literature things o...
Maybe I can be the guy to draw you with no clothes.
**winks**
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by ayobase(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shugamania:
Na sky dey up o.. Lol..the question should be 'where have u been to'... Never left d country but i've been to a few states within Nigeria.. none of them by water though.

Its just been quite sometimes I saw u on here!

Keep touring...its good and eye opening.....H20phobia?
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Cuddlemii: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2012

What's wrong with you sad
This is part of the craziest thing I have ever done.
I am toasting a lady on your thread, that's crazy cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by slimyem: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Maybe I can be the guy to draw you with no clothes.
**winks**
for where??
Mi o le je koo ya mi niyakuya o...cheesy
Cuddlemii:

What's wrong with you sad
This is part of the craziest thing I have ever done.
I am toasting a lady on your thread, that's crazy cheesy
loool.smileysmiley
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: for where??
Mi o le je koo ya mi niyakuya o...:Dloool.smileysmiley
I will draw you well na. Just try me
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: for where??
Mi o le je koo ya mi niyakuya o...:Dloool.smileysmiley
I will draw you well na. Just try me
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Shugamania(f): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, I just loved your description of the sea smiley.
You can always try stories, quotes,...etc.

Okies..i'll try my luck with any of those. Lmao @ you toasting me..u're a writer?

Mynd_44:
Most of what people write seems like drop to them until other people read it. Just write something and let someone else judge you
Nahhhh...too embarassing. Lines like ''some days i wanna cry but the tears are so heavy/ some days i wanna sing but my voice fails me...'' make i stop before slimyem go vex throw me purewater.
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Shugamania(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
anti yemi, ema binu ma... na part of crazy things cheesy cheesy.

ayobase:

Its just been quite sometimes I saw u on here!

Keep touring...its good and eye opening.....H20phobia?

Well, i've been here and there.. Hydrophobia ke? I luv d sea..
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Gialmine(f): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
SMH
angry angry
Am so keen abt her buh nt jst lyk her being in Illuminati. So, can u explain y u wan shake ya head fly off, broz?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shugamania:

Okies..i'll try my luck with any of those. Lmao @ you toasting me..u're a writer?

Nahhhh...too embarassing. Lines like ''some days i wanna cry but the tears are so heavy/ some days i wanna sing but my voice fails me...'' make i stop before slimyem go vex throw me purewater.
Just write and lets judge. And do it in the literature section so slimyem won't shoot you
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Cuddlemii: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Just write and lets judge. And do it in the literature section so slimyem won't shoot you

wink
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Shugamania(f): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Alrightie.. cool
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shugamania: Alrightie.. cool
waiting for you
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by ayobase(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd Mynd....if I were u, I'll move to the next step....u did CONVINCE this girl....and she ACCEPTED!
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase: Mynd Mynd....if I were u, I'll move to the next step....u did CONVINCE this girl....and she ACCEPTED!
Lemme alone jorh
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Shugamania(f): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
waiting for you
Ok daddy...tomorrow.

ayobase: Mynd Mynd....if I were u, I'll move to the next step....u did CONVINCE this girl....and she ACCEPTED!

Ermm... Am lost. What's d next step?
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by ayobase(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hahahahaha....shuga don sabotage Mynd's plan o.....Daddy ke?

Apa mynd ti jabo o!
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase: Hahahahaha....shuga don sabotage Mynd's plan o.....Daddy ke?

Apa mynd ti jabo o!
Seun needs to put a slap button
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by ayobase(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seun needs to put a slap button

And u go fit slap abi?
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Shugamania(f): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
I no join derail this thread ooo..
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase:

And u go fit slap abi?
Ask Google
Re: Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? by Cuddlemii: 12:49am On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=Shugamania]

Hmmm, something close to that.
But I encourage writers wink

(1) (2)

Headlines You Will Like To See This Year 2013? / How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? / Passenger Boat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.