Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) (11738 Views)

Sparkling Clean Tokunbo 2001 Toyota Corolla LE For Sale. Cheap *PICS* / Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale(fresh From USA) Cheap!!!!! (Pics attached) SOLD!!!!!! / 2008 Chrysler 300 Touring Selling Cheap (pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
[size=15pt]The car is up and running has been driven to Ibadan, the latest pics and the latest updated contact info[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1182673/honda-accord-baby-boyfor-sale#14333640
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
av
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Lusola15: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
[b][/b]
ayoflyn: can you pls for heavens sake explain, i am here in Malaysia get a life i am shipping my new ride from the states....

Where are you gangan. US or Malaysia
smiley :d
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2013
In Malaysia sir. The car is in Ibadan. available for inspection.
Lusola15: [b][/b]
Where are you gangan. US or Malaysia
smiley :d
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2013
new pics uploaded, car is at Ibadan , available for inspection.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
available
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by santakris(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ur title says 4000k. Pls check.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by chucky234(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kai this car still dey ground
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Laird(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
ayoflyn: [size=15pt]Guy You funny , you just dey cry up and down like pikin wey never chop, wetin na? i don explain to you tire, i no dey around no one was using the car for a while they have other cars they are using, you say you met the car at mechanic? You never see new car for mechanic shop? you say e no start? why were you in a hurry to go back to Benin? you wan buy car and you cant spare couple of hours? told you the car was parked since i left Nija in October, never intended to sell it, but since i am shipping my new ride from the states i decided to sell at that ridiculous price, abi you don see babyboy for 350k?A smart buyer will know that there are things to do to upgrade the car, buy new engine and gear then paint the car, simple. Well i no wan go into long thing here, we are not kids, i thought you will reason and move on but you keep trolling round showing your immaturity.[/size] .

please I need to reply to all the awoof allegations and unneccessary insults-

1.the issue is deceit and not price

Seller can choose to sell his car for whatever price He puts to it.....Seller says he is in Malaysia
2.- My annoyance was that I was not told the real condition of thee car until I got to Ilesa and found out

3.- seller and I discussed on phone and through facebook chat
4.- i asked seller for issues and problems with the car
5.- we chatted on facebook and I did majority of the calling
6.- seller told Me gear box jerks when changing from gear one to two. thats the only problem of Car
7.- his Contact was not too comfortable on phone
8.- we agreed on a price with Me having it in mind that I would replace the gear after paying for and driving the Car back to Benin
9.- i called Seller and Contact when I wanted to leave Benin to go to Ilesa with my friend on a friday morning.
10.- i got to Ondo and then to Ilesa with My friend
11.- i got to Ilesa and then was given a Mechanic's number to call by Seller and sellers contact
12.- seller told me on phone he had told Mechanic to wash Car for me MEANWHILE MECHANIC WASS NOT MENTIONED TO ME BEFORE I GOT TO ILESA
13.- mechanic is not picking my call or answering my call answering incorigible language. seller is meanwhile in Malaysia and His contact is not really helping matters And Mechanic is not helping matters.
14.- seller never told Me about the car being with any Mechanic before I got to Ilesa
15.- Seller directs me on phone to his contacts cocoa business
16.- i reach there with my friend. Sellers contact speaks on my phone with seller
17.- sellers contact gets someone to get a car with a battery to take me to see the car at Mechanic
18.- I meet the car at Mechanic unwashed, dusty,
19.- Car bonnet shows the engine compartment and gear have been kind of disassembled which Seller never told Me
20.- gasket area shows gasket has either been changed or worked on which seller never told Me
21.- CAr cannot even start or move and the seller never told me this
22.- Mechanic does not appear to be helping matters
23.- car appears not driven for sometime or as as have been left at the mechanic workshop for some time
24.- I call seller in Malaysia to ask him why He did not tell me about the gasket when we talked on phone and through facebook chat
25.- the original plan was to see car, pay and manage car with gearbox issue back to Benin that day with Me planning to buy a gear box later.
26.- the condition of the car which could not even start with the state I saw the car in made me leave the Mechanic workshop in annoyance
27.- seller apologized but what of the transport money spent by Me for Me and My friend to come to Ilesa. we took two trips from Benin to Ondo and then from Ondo to Ilesa then from Ilesa to Ondo then Ondo back to Benin. Calculate how much with Me paying the bills
28.- Back in Benin the next day Me and Seller still continued discussions and I offered a new price factoring the repair costs and stating the things I felt needed to be done on the car and what i felt needed to be replaced and seller did not agree. we have not discussed on the car since then December period until the time Of Me typing this present post

29.- seller is free to put any price but should tell people the real state of the car that is why I pasted my previous posts
PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTHFUL CONDITION OF CARS THEY WANT TO BUY
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2005 Lexus RX330 / Tokunbo 2012 Honda Accord Crosstour EX Available At Cheap Price / 2010 Toyota Venza Full Option Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.