Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,480 members, 7,840,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea (13097 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Girl On Facebook Shares Her Idea Of A Real Boyfriend / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Navalsadiq(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
fiftynaira: See wor wor girl dey form pretty majezeza clap for ur slef well done....
.bros e no easy to wor wor.u too much joor!
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Lenny5000(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hope y'all learn from this lady that it's not about your Talent, but you ability to generate Buzz... Now she is on the front page of NL and lots of people are talking about her, which might have been her Original intention. So do not sleep on Tonto Dikeh yet... Here in Holland, that her song would be a HIT flying of shelves.... simply because of the publicity it generated.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
No, this is the most ridiculous. I had come across her works of stupidity but it was this one that I heard and I was like WTF?? Are you fucckin crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIR2Cop7lpE

Btw, she's not Nigerian as many people believe. The b*tch pretends she's Nigerian but she's actually Irish.
Fool, how can she be attaching this show of shame to us? stu.pid girl...
And she's a damn law graduate. Why can't she get a meaningful job and life with her degree.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by tnktosin(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwfiQhC6FD0&feature=related
She actually did something on shaky shaky bum bum..Dis video was uploaded in 2010..
She's one nut-case.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Truckpusher(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
joeydozzy: If this is the queen of vaggina, then I prefer to remain celibate lipsrsealed
lol
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by vislabraye(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
Is that a cross dresser

2 Likes

Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Dermie: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lmao!
Cookatoo.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
This woman dey craze o.
She even get mind dey call herself Diamond shocked.
Mstcheew well I don't blame her, people are obviously patronizing her hence she has the guts to talk rubbish.
What an ugly mammal.angry
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
tnktosin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwfiQhC6FD0&feature=related
She actually did something on shaky shaky bum bum..Dis video was uploaded in 2010..
She's one nut-case.
hahahaha!!! this particular one is very funny.
I'm gonna show you my gen!tal!a ehhhh
I'm gonna show you my genny.....

loool!!! the b*tch is sick.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by breathing(f): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
gawd, did anyone watch that video. I haven't laughed that long and hard all my life. Vaga vaga va gi na, she is queen of vagi na. Pe nis o pen is o. Lyrics! Gawd, the world's got them.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by temizt: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
ebamma: Joblessness is a disease only a vacancy can cure.

Oh?
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by tellwsdom: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Oh no embarassed..I was actually thinking I would see a vajina, once I click on her vajina Videosangryangry
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by tnktosin(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Now d song is stuck to my head in repeat mode...
"vaji vaji vaji vajinahh ooooh
vaji vaji vaji vajinahh eeeeh
i wanna show u my Instruments ohhhh."
She's one ugly comic b!tch grin grin
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by rawsh247(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dis chic aint Dat ugly.. She's jus crazy, a lotta ladies wldve bleached out dia ug ly azz. minus d music, I like her.. plus there's no such thing as an ugly Mouth Gig.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by umar745(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
Abbey2sam: Second to comment, but no comment
wetin dey worry u sef
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by MajeOfficial: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by elo500: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
She. Looks likea tranny to me lipsrsealed
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by UmericanGirl(f): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
babseg: Here is the link to one of her song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZprNwUFCHpM

wow. i cant stop laughing
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by lepasharon(f): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
lllooool you must admit some of her songs are catchy though!grin

Why ppl dey vex,cant you handle a woman who is open about her sex life?..and who said she aint nigerian? undecided
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by freecocoa(f): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
Menh what a song, I'm literally dying frome excess laughter here grin grin grin
Vagi vagi vagi v*gina
Ayam queen of vigina.
Pen1s pen1s pen1s
Wet wet wet v*gina
Omo see lyrics.
Kai people dey this life o.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
lepasharon: lllooool you must admit some of her songs are catchy though!grin

Why ppl dey vex,cant you handle a woman who is open about her sex life?..and who said she aint nigerian? undecided
She's not Nigerian, she's actually Irish.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by ayinba1(f): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
ItsModella:
She's not Nigerian, she's actually Irish.

Most definitely Irish!
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Kenfil(f): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
wtf is dis.....speechless
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by lepasharon(f): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
how the hell is she irish!
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
lepasharon: how the hell is she irish!
See question o...she's faking the Nigerian accent.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by nanidee(f): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2012
lepasharon: lllooool you must admit some of her songs are catchy though!grin

Lol... You are right about that. Haha
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by rawsh247(m): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2012
rawsh247: Dis chic aint Dat ugly.. She's jus crazy, a lotta ladies wldve bleached out dia ug ly azz. minus d music, I like her.. plus there's no such thing as an ugly Mouth Gig.

Nice job @Mod. Knows hw to turn ur word ard.. "mouthaction" indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Throwback Photo From Her Childhood Baptism / One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Mum: Who Is Older? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.