Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Career Over Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Career Over Family? (728 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Over Family? by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 03, 2012
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/10/official-police-report-showing-draya-michele-was-arrested-for-child-endangerment/
this beauty has done the most shocking things you can imagine including endangering the life of her own child. as a breadwinner would you put ur career before your family? if so how would u justify it?
Re: Career Over Family? by MrsChima(f): 1:35am On Nov 03, 2012
This is a video of Draya clearing up the rumors about her abandoning her son and sleeping around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4QIzRgsbyE
Re: Career Over Family? by MrsChima(f): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks: http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/10/official-police-report-showing-draya-michele-was-arrested-for-child-endangerment/
this beauty has done the most shocking things you can imagine including endangering the life of her own child. as a breadwinner would you put ur career before your family? if so how would u justify it?

It is difficult to embark on the rumor when the accused is saying it is not true. But generally speaking...some people choose careers over family and not everyone can deal with handling family. I think people should do whatever they are comfortable doing and know that they are able to handle.

But I would agree with one comment made on youtube video that said if women and men aren't ready to be a parent then they should practice safe sex or keep their legs closed. Once a child is brought into the world..it is no longer about you.

So it is all about preferences in my opinion.
Re: Career Over Family? by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Are you talking about Draya from BBWLA as a career woman now....... grin cheesy you folks will not kill me for NL !
Re: Career Over Family? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
jidegirl12: Are you talking about Draya from BBWLA as a career woman now....... grin cheesy you folks will not kill me for NL !
come on she started a swimsuit line loolz
Re: Career Over Family? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
come on she started a swimsuit line loolz

We can do that too, just get a good fashion designer and let's hit fabric land for the best materials for our line 'cheekygirl'. Lol

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Wedding Suit In Lagos / What If It Were You.. / Shuning Your Man Or Saying To Him He's Talking Rubbish Is Humiliating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.