Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] (1431 Views)

Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] by server123: 3:56am On Nov 03, 2012
Here are Twitter Tweets in form of a Picture captured as proove as Don Jazzy Fights Freeze of Cool FM!

Much I've been said about freeze and lots of people I've really condemned him and that he should be sacked by Cool FM.

What is your own say? But before you judge,see and read the tweets below as seen in the pictures below in which Freeze and Donjazzy appear. SOURCE

Re: Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] by server123: 3:59am On Nov 03, 2012
More... SOURCE

Re: Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] by Caseless: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2012
Don jazzy has been in the news of late, mostly for the wrong reasons...he's bigger than what he's dragging himself into, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] by outofthebox: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
caseless: Don jazzy has been in the news of late, mostly for the wrong reasons...he's bigger than what he's dragging himself into, abeg.

I TIRE O..ALL FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNTS.
GOOD PRODUCERS STAY UNDERGROUND LIKE SAM CLEF, COBAMS
Re: Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] by Caseless: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
outofthebox:

I TIRE O..ALL FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNTS.
GOOD PRODUCERS STAY UNDERGROUND LIKE SAM CLEF, COBAMS
u de mind am...i no know wetin de worry am sef

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES OF CELEBRITIES MADE AMBASSADORS FOR NIGERIA'S 100 YEARS ANNIVERSARY / Pictures From Juliet Ibrahim’s Photo Shoot For Zen Magazine / Paul Walker And Driver Tried To Be Rescued By Desperate 8-year-old Son Of Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.