Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu (3114 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by news9ja: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nollywood movie sensation and movie magnet John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu has hit out on Nollywood; Nigeria’s movie industry lamenting the despicable happenings in the industry. Ibu claims that Homosexuality has eaten up the industry before confirming in an interview with E-Express that a lot of the young actors have used by producers and directors alike before getting a role. .
Homosexuals Want to Sleep with Me – Nollywood actor, Mr Ibu.
Image Credit: NewsOfTheWord

He said: “One idiot came toasting me o! That is true, as funny as it would sound. Something is happening in this Nollywood. These upcoming actors are being used by some of the established producers who are

http://naijajaw..com/2012/11/homosexuals-want-to-sleep-with-me.html
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by Pysam(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
That is what you would call western nonsense.that is why they don't see any thing to act other than half naked girls.over 5film ll av almost same story lines.weti ibu do them naw eh.
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
Y won't they want to sleep with u when u have this kind of pix all over

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by Pysam(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2012
Nonsense all dt for money
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2012
Pysam: That is what you would call western nonsense.that is why they don't see any thing to act other than half naked girls.over 5film ll av almost same story lines.weti ibu do them naw eh.

Western this, western that. Keep calling the west. They have light, roads, and clean water. Nonwestern Nigerians dey point fingers at west inside darkness. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Y won't they want to sleep with u when u have this kind of pix all over

Lol don't mind him.
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by slimyem: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2012
Any homo who wants to sleep with him sef got no taste!!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by news9ja: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: Any homo who wants to sleep with him sef got no taste!!
lol cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by slap1(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Being gay must be really pathetic if they find Ibu attractive.
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by natureboy2(m): 1:52am On Jul 01, 2013
undecidedvery dull guy.
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by tsidra(f): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2013
End tym madness. Wat z so sexy abt his potbelle now Its nt enof dat dier gay dey want 2 add tastelessness 2 it
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by israel007: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2013
I don't believe his story.
Re: Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu by collins125: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Culled from Redditt.com

...That's a sucky, uphill battle. I feel for you. I don't have many kinks at the moment, but finding a partner that I will be sexually compatible with also scares the absolute fucking shit out of me because of my size. I'm less than average both in the length and slightly in the width department, and my first and currently only girlfriend of four years told me that she couldn't feel me inside of her when I attempted vaginal penetration. And, yeah, we broke up for several reasons, but deep down I know that this was one of them, and it's become somewhat of an emotional obsession and source of self-loathing that I battle against when even thinking of pursuing a romantic or sexual lifestyle since my last one.
For you it's your fetishes, for me it's my sexual failures of the past, and for someone else it might be their OCD or something else. You are who you are, and while it is really fucking hard to accept who we are and that we are worth nothing less than happiness that only we can seek out, it is still true.
Good luck to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rubbish Fan Over Mercy Johnson / Nollywood Actress Chika Ike, Showing Off Her Closet / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara Shows Off Her Hot Body On Twitter | See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.