Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. (9123 Views)

List Of Nigerian State Nicknames / LAWRENCE ANINI, The Robber. The Gangster That Seized A Nigerian State / LAWRENCE ANINI, The Robber. The Gangster That Seized A Nigerian State . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by chucky234(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Which State in Nigeria has the most
Beautiful Ladies.
1. CrossRiver (Calabar)
2. Imo
3. Edo
4. Kaduna
5. Ibadan
6. Lagos
7. Bayelsa
8. Kano
9. Enugu
10. Anambra
11. Abia
12. Ebonyi
13. Rivers
14. Delta
15. Sokoto
17. Akwa Ibom
18. Others (specify pls)
I think Delta has the most beautiful girls around,
Let's have your choice
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by Nurry: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
tongue. You really need to sleep
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by mkoabiola: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
Where is Benue state?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by tpia1: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2012
every state has beautiful ladies, but delta and rivers have a lot of women who look mixed [second, third generation] or sort of hispanic.

they also have a very high variation in looks.

just my opinion, still subject to review. And, however, being beautiful isnt always necessarily a good thing. Forget about the entertainment sector and hollywood movies.

kwara also has quite a few mixed looking people.

i dont usually respond to these types of threads anyway. Just bored.

@ poster
do you mean which state has the most number of beautiful ladies or which state has ladies who are the most beautiful.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by emiwanlee(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Imo, calabar
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by chucky234(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
tpia1: every state has beautiful ladies, but delta and rivers have a lot of women who look mixed [second, third generation] or sort of hispanic.

they also have a very high variation in looks.

just my opinion, still subject to review. And, however, being beautiful isnt always necessarily a good thing. Forget about the entertainment sector and hollywood movies.

kwara also has quite a few mixed looking people.

i dont usually respond to these types of threads anyway. Just bored.

@ poster
do you mean which state has the most number of beautiful ladies or which state has ladies who are the most beautiful.
Most number of beautiful ladies
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Abeg ask them again.
mko abiola: Where is Benue state?
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by chucky234(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
mko abiola: Where is Benue state?
We have 36 states in Nigeria and 17 was listed with number 18 open for you to add your choice to the list,if Benue is your choice then list it instead of asking me.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by chucky234(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Counting
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by austineilo: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
For me i think Anambra has the most beautiful ladies and high class too
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by austineilo: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
For me i think Anambra has the most beautiful Girls in Nigeria, followed by Enugu and Imo
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by Adminisher: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kogi State
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by chucky234(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Delta joor
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by IceSplash(f): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
#teamdelta
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by chucky234(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2015
IceSplash:
#teamdelta
I'm with you on Delta
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. by okwadatigbogal: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2017
austineilo:
For me i think Anambra has the most beautiful Girls in Nigeria, followed by Enugu and Imo

stop deceiving urself you foolish liar. with their yammy legs and hairy chest

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Ghana Hottest Actress To Represent Ghana At Next BBA 2014 / What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.