Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! (10886 Views)

POLAND MED Schools (pozman & Warsaw) Versus WINDSOR Medical School / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts: / Over 50 Tuition-free Schools In Europe And Usa, Over 400 Pages Of Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 6:07am On Nov 04, 2012
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

Please I urgently need this and I hope to receive good and helpful replies soon.

I have just receive an admission letter from a British Academy and I am now requested to pay some fees BUT I don't know how to make the requested tuition fee.

Please, your advise and suggestions are urgently needed based on making the payments. Please mates, I don't want to loose this opportunity. Thanks!!!
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by justwise(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2012
bobbyhenry: Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

Please I urgently need this and I hope to receive good and helpful replies soon.

I have just receive an admission letter from a British Academy and I am now requested to pay some fees BUT I don't know how to make the requested tuition fee.

Please, your advise and suggestions are urgently needed based on making the payments. Please mates, I don't want to loose this opportunity. Thanks!!!

You can pay through your bank.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
justwise:

You can pay through your bank.

Thanks a million for your wonderful reply. Please kindly explain how to go about this!! Please! Please!! Please!!!
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by justwise(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
bobbyhenry:

Thanks a million for your wonderful reply. Please kindly explain how to go about this!! Please! Please!! Please!!!

Take the bank detail of the school, go to your bank and tell them that you want to pay school fees to your school in the UK, they will ask you for the bank details and the payment will be made, they will charge you commission, i don't know how much that will be.

Scan the payment receipt and email it to your school in the UK, they will notify you when they received the payment.
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
justwise:

Take the bank detail of the school, go to your bank and tell them that you want to pay school fees to your school in the UK, they will ask you for the bank details and the payment will be made, they will charge you commission, i don't know how much that will be.

Scan the payment receipt and email it to your school in the UK, they will notify you when they received the payment.

Thanks a million for your helpful reply. Please the last question:

Which of this banks can you advice?

1. ENTERPRISE BANK.

2. GTBANK

3. FIRST BANK PLC.

Thanks for your all day help.
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
bobbyhenry:

Thanks a million for your helpful reply. Please the last question:

Which of this banks can you advice?

1. ENTERPRISE BANK.

2. GTBANK

3. FIRST BANK PLC.

Thanks for your all day help.

I have never used any of those banks, so i can't honestly recommend one.
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
justwise:

I have never used any of those banks, so i can't honestly recommend one.

You are the finest bro! Please which one have you previously used. Just any! I'll make it... Thanks so much!
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
bobbyhenry:

You are the finest bro! Please which one have you previously used. Just any! I'll make it... Thanks so much!

Never used any Nigerian bank for such transaction but alot of people here have, maybe somebody who knows the best bank for foreign school fees payment can help.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
justwise:

Never used any Nigerian bank for such transaction but alot of people here have, maybe somebody who knows the best bank for foreign school fees payment can help.

You are the best bro...thanks! I hope someone with this experience will reply. Thanks so much!!
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by topsyking: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
bobbyhenry:

You are the best bro...thanks! I hope someone with this experience will reply. Thanks so much!!
U can use first bank..simply the best
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by comm: 5:20am On Nov 05, 2012
If using the bank seems difficult, I can recommend to u a very reliable payment service provider. their name is "Orderbay". Just google "orderbay online payment service" and you will be amazed by their service, 've tested them and i was like wow, they saved me the trouble of opening a dom a/c for international money wiring. Give them a try if u can and let me know how it went
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 5:44am On Nov 05, 2012
@author

Oh great!! Please, where did you make payment to when you used them? Thanks bro!
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 5:46am On Nov 05, 2012
topsyking:
U can use first bank..simply the best

I feel flying whenever I see Nigerians helping each other; God will bless all.

Please, have you previously use FirstBank? If yes, to which Country and how easy was it then?
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2012
My friend, use any of the bank and don't use any agent so that you won't be scam..
I made my payment through GT Bank..
All Nigeria bank can do it. Good-luck

1 Like

Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by justwise(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2012
bobbyhenry: @author

Oh great!! Please, where did you make payment to when you used them? Thanks bro!

I will advice you to stay away from any agent, there are enough banks in Nigeria to chose from and if anything happens to your money you know who you are dealing with.
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
fados4sure: My friend, use any of the bank and don't use any agent so that you won't be scam..
I made my payment through GT Bank..
All Nigeria bank can do it. Good-luck

Oh good news is coming from your end now I think. Please bro, kindly explain all the steps you follow before you make your payment.

I'll use GTBANK so please kindly explain in details. Much love!!
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
justwise:

I will advice you to stay away from any agent, there are enough banks in Nigeria to chose from and if anything happens to your money you know who you are dealing with.

Thanks dear brother! Your support and advice is most appreciated.
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
bobbyhenry:

Oh good news is coming from your end now I think. Please bro, kindly explain all the steps you follow before you make your payment.

I'll use GTBANK so please kindly explain in details. Much love!!
If really you have admission letter as you claim, you will see how to make the payment at the second page of your admission letter..
I have three admission letter from Coventry, Wolverhampton and Derby and it was stated very clearly at the second page of each of the admission letter.
I have domiciliary account in pounds and i show GT staff the admission letter and they gave me form to fill the university bank details and to also add my student name and student ID number and GT bank staff told me to have some money left in my account for them to deduct their charges.
This is the list of charges;
#4000 telex transfer
£20 off shore charges
and £10 if the correspondence bank need to deduct..
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by topsyking: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
If dis bobbyhenry ask anoda question I will no he is not serious...cos they av given u enough detail on how to go about the payment of schl fee...
@fado4sure.Thanks for pointing out..in ur admission letter it will be written how to make payment..
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
fados4sure:
If really you have admission letter as you claim, you will see how to make the payment at the second page of your admission letter..
I have three admission letter from Coventry, Wolverhampton and Derby and it was stated very clearly at the second page of each of the admission letter.
I have domiciliary account in pounds and i show GT staff the admission letter and they gave me form to fill the university bank details and to also add my student name and student ID number and GT bank staff told me to have some money left in my account for them to deduct their charges.
This is the list of charges;
#4000 telex transfer
£20 off shore charges
and £10 if the correspondence bank need to deduct..

You're too much brov! I'll sort it out.... Yes! I have the bank details in my admission letter.
Re: How To Make Payment To International Schools - Help Needed Urgently!!! by bobbyhenry: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
topsyking: If dis bobbyhenry ask anoda question I will no he is not serious...cos they av given u enough detail on how to go about the payment of schl fee...
@fado4sure.Thanks for pointing out..in ur admission letter it will be written how to make payment..

You didn't explain as "fados4sure" did. If you don't have any good advice, please allow other people to to explain. Thanks!

1 Like

(1)

DV Lottery 2008: Banned From US For 'Falsified' WAEC Results / Visa Info: How To Apply For Kenya Visa In Nigeria / South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.