Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Acidtalk And The Great Entrepreneurs Of This Forum. How Do We Bid For Contracts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Acidtalk And The Great Entrepreneurs Of This Forum. How Do We Bid For Contracts? (727 Views)

Great Quotes From Great Entrepreneurs That Changed My Life For Better / Exporters Wanted For Contracts / Pension Compliance And ITF Training For Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acidtalk And The Great Entrepreneurs Of This Forum. How Do We Bid For Contracts? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2012
Six months ago, I was introduced into the oil and gas business, supplies of A.G.O (diesel) to be precise. I have been frequent at various depots understudying my uncle on how to buy products, hiring of trucks, loading and discharging products. I have a start up capital of N2Million.

I have written a business proposal to this effect, but the big problem is bidding of contracts. I have a registered company and my business card is ready.

How do I approach companies and be successful in bidding? Who do I address the letter to in case I wasn't introduced to the company by an insider?

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Acidtalk And The Great Entrepreneurs Of This Forum. How Do We Bid For Contracts? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2012
2million will not do the magic,try and grow the money or you lose it.You live in Nigeria right?contract is under the table not on top
Re: Acidtalk And The Great Entrepreneurs Of This Forum. How Do We Bid For Contracts? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2012
olas2u: 2million will not do the magic,try and grow the money or you lose it.You live in Nigeria right?contract is under the table not on top

Thank you very much sir. Yes I am in Lagos, Nigeria. I have done the feasibility study. With N2Million start up capital, I am looking at supplies of 5,000-10,000 litres to start with which I believe my capital can cover, if eventually I have bigger offers with genuine LPO, I have some players in the industry who can finance. But the big problem like I earlier said remains marketing.
Re: Acidtalk And The Great Entrepreneurs Of This Forum. How Do We Bid For Contracts? by Kingharzyz(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2012
APproach the companies and address the letter to them...
Re: Acidtalk And The Great Entrepreneurs Of This Forum. How Do We Bid For Contracts? by DueTime(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
olas2u: 2million will not do the magic,try and grow the money or you lose it.You live in Nigeria right?contract is under the table not on top

Good advice
Re: Acidtalk And The Great Entrepreneurs Of This Forum. How Do We Bid For Contracts? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
King harzyz: APproach the companies and address the letter to them...

Thank you. Great guy

(1) (Reply)

Importation Ebook / 1 Million Metric Ton Lpfo Allocation Ppmc / He Was Dumped By His Fiancee After Selling His Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.