Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Letter 1 : GEJ To Diezani Alison-madueke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter 1 : GEJ To Diezani Alison-madueke (774 Views)

Dizieni Alison's Lawyers Departed Nigeria For London This Morning. Pics / Hilarious Pics Of GEJ To Make Your Day. / Gej To Appoint Patience Jonathan As Unilag VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter 1 : GEJ To Diezani Alison-madueke by NaijaPostman: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
My Baby Girl,
Welcome from your trip, i have really missed you and cant wait to have you in my arms soonest. You know patience has been around and i need to be mindful of my steps cos of her usual suspicion.
How have you been coping, i hope you are doing great,this country has been full of drama this past few weeks and i am just enjoying myself while i watch them doing their normal script acting,this their country cannot never be great even until 2050. I have fully paid for 2 Billion naira for the repair of the 3rd Mainland bridge and trust me, it was your cousin's construction company that had the contract,i would expect a nice time with you as appreciation...lol
Anyway,that Ribadu guy have submitted his useless report and like i always do, i will setup another committee who would work on his useless writing while Nigerians forget about that report, i cant imagine me implementing it and hurt my beautiful baby,Diezani you know i am yours always. I have always told you and i will continue to reassure you that as long as i am president of this country, nothing would shake you from your office, at least until all the traces of the 2 Billion Dollars i collected to fund my election is completely wiped out.
Let those Nigerians cry their eyes out, they will continue to suffer and we would continue to bribe them with sweet words and promises, dont bother wasting your efforts in doing anything to please them, as long as your projects are ok with me, the PDP board of trustees,mark and tambuwal, you will always succeed. Let those useless people write all they like on the internet after reacting to those useless journalist who have preferred to die trying.
Meanwhile, i would be awarding another contract for another bridge repair at Rivers State very soon, send me your preferred candidate for the job and be rest assured i will make you happy.

Yours Always.

GEJ

*This are fiction letters, they are false but also likely.

1 Like

Re: Letter 1 : GEJ To Diezani Alison-madueke by Callotti: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
I lovvvvvvit!!!!
Mu he he he he
Re: Letter 1 : GEJ To Diezani Alison-madueke by werepeLeri: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
This is supposed to be funny. hahhaahaha - heheheheeh - ohohohohohoh - hihihihihih - hahahahaha

cant stop laughing.
Re: Letter 1 : GEJ To Diezani Alison-madueke by k2039: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Letter 1 : GEJ To Diezani Alison-madueke by emiwanlee(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
This is a mumu write up

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Taken Time To Think About Common Sense? / Lol / Comedian Mocks Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.