Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Moments By Enitsua - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Moments By Enitsua (581 Views)

Silent Moments - The Story / Silent Moments - The Story (part 2) / Last Moments Of A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moments By Enitsua by Enitsua(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
MOMENTS

If you must Steal, steal away from bad company; if u must lie, lie with the ones you love; if you must cheat, cheat death; if you must drink, drink in those moments that take your breath away…

Everybody wants to be happy, everybody wants that breadth taking moment, that moment where everything feels right, that moment where you feel you don’t have a care in the world, yes that’s the moment. Some people experience these moments quite often while some do, once in a long while, for a few the moments never come, their life is clouded with worries and responsibilities, the world on their shoulder robs them of this gift, this oasis of life.

For me these moments define life, they make it worth the hustle. For some reason I don’t have those moments any more, my moments, I guess reality is starting to hit me, maybe because this is that period where one is about to be independent, about to let loose and fend for himself with little or no help from mum and dad, I guess am in that period. It would seem that this period is the complete opposite of the moment I talk about, while these moments come with a spark, a boom, an unusual blast, this period just goes on and on, it’s like watching a boring movie, you really can’t differentiate the beginning from the end, well I miss those moments. That moment where you look into your lovers eyes and life as you know it stands still, that split second where you feel on top of the world because you are at that point in time the Center of attraction, the cynosure of all eyes, am referring to that moment where you step out of an airplane into a new country and you inhale that foreign air around you, moments were you eves drop on a song on the radio and you smile because it reminds you of that moment. These moments are priceless and when I mean priceless I mean it can’t be forced or induced, alcohol and drugs might seem to give these moments but after the hang over, you realize that, it wasn’t real, it was all an illusion.

Life is not about how many breaths you take; it’s about how many moments that take your breath away…I pray you have these moments, and if you finally do, stay in them…Stay in those Asthmatic moments.

1 Like

Re: Moments By Enitsua by Johnchike(m): 5:11am On Nov 09, 2012
Nice

(1) (Reply)

From Somewhere To Somewhere- My Story / “can The Sheep Act The Wolf”? / He Needs Recommended Books On Nigerian Highliife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.