Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

How I Make #200,000 Naira Weekly By Making People Healthy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Make #200,000 Naira Weekly By Making People Healthy (762 Views)

How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. / Make 200,000 Naira Monthly By Printing Plastic Id Card. / This New Biz Making People In America Rich. Naija Cant Be Left Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make #200,000 Naira Weekly By Making People Healthy by emnigeria: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
I Have used over a year and half to make my research on how to make money on weekly bases,have attended series of seminars, workshops and training.from forex to webdesign,multilevel marketing,google adsense,getting traffic for your website,playing lotto online, investment and many more. At a time i got frustrated,and am like do people really make money like that or just using other people to make money when they have an idea. Not until i discovered i could make money from people around me.this made me go to companies and industries,at this level i concluded in my mind that this country Nigeria has so much money and u can get that same money if only you know your way around.if you really want to know the way in other to stop searching the the internet for rubbish and wasting precious time, grab this secret opportunity am about to share with you take control of your life and never think of saying sir to any body or going around the streets looking for jobs that are not available.affirmatively i never collect any kobo from anyone to review these secret of gaining financial freedom.Think about your families,friends,relatives they are expecting so much from you all you do is post them. look at the time, the second is counting hours are going the day is gone years is far far spent.
We all have Dreams and want to achieve our goals but the environment is not encouraging and motivating that's why you see alot of Nigerian youths wannting to leave this country by all means,really i can't blame them cos they want change in their lives.
what are you dreams?
A new car
A new house
Family vacations
Travels
Education
Hobbies
Sporting activities
Being your own boss
Having more time for family friends and leisure
Control of your financial future.

if all these mentioned above are part of your dreams the best i think u could do now is pick up your mobile phone and call this number 08028855951 best of luck.
you can also email me talk2balon@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Food For Sale / Naija Twitter Is Here!! Naijat! / Excavator,bulldozer,grader,payloader,roller For Sales And Hiring!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.