Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Legacy Of The Foefire - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Legacy Of The Foefire (1052 Views)

Play Store Ranks Fast And Furious Legacy As Best 2015 Game / Here Is What WE Can Do With Your Legacy Art; Models / Legacy Of Kain Fans Only: We Need A Nextgen Reboot, Its About Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legacy Of The Foefire by tp6gw2: 2:07am On Nov 05, 2012
I plead guilty to hitting the guild lords door and sprinting off. When your team is behind and or losing at sanctum it can relieve pressure. I've yet to play with an organized team on vent or otherwise, so I am always pugging it.

There have been times when I've taken the door and soloed most of the guards before being attacked however, which has been beneficial even when I failed on the guild Lord, because it gave my team and I an easy shot at the guild lord later.

As red, I typically dash for waterfall, take it and run for the other teams guild door for a quick "knock-knock" and then move on to center. If no one is around and I've taken the door down a bit I usually stay with it until the door is down for reasons stated above.

My ranger build works great on this map: Axe/Warhorn/Shortbow with earth sigil, hydromancy sigil, and energy sigil and one utility dedicated to AE control for slowing people down. I take the spirit elite for the group rez and condition cleanse. My 6 runes of Lyssa give me removal of all conditions and getting all boons when using an elite. Popping my elite at sanctum has turned the tide at sanctum every time I've used it.
http://www.guildwars2gold.org/

(1) (Reply)

CAN YOU GO NAKED IN YOUR STREET FOR JUST #5MILLION? / Star Wars:the Old Republic In Trouble-losing Fans / Skyrim, Champions, Wow, Lol , D And D And Other Rpgs Discussions And Reviewz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.