Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,484 members, 7,857,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Does Facebook Make Money? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Does Facebook Make Money? (552 Views)

How Does 50% Monthly And 10% Daily Profit Sound To You. / How Does Shares Work?any Financial Planner/adviser To Recommend . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Facebook Make Money? by expertfocus: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2012
Social networks like Facebook make a lot of money because they have a large database of members. Facebook for instance makes 82% of it revenue through ads(adverts), remember, they have more than 500million users. Yes, each of us can still attain such heights even though it may take time. Therefore anyone can make money by creating a social network website and driving traffic to it.
The questions that arise are: 1. How can I get my own social network? 2. How can i advertise my social network website? 3. How can i drive traffic to it? 4.How can I get the ads to place on my network? 5.Is it possible to get more than 1000 members in my first month? Find out the answers at www.intabiz..com
Re: How Does Facebook Make Money? by k2039: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2012
expertfocus: Social networks like Facebook make a lot of money because they have a large database of members. Facebook for instance makes 82% of it revenue through ads(adverts), remember, they have more than 500million users. Yes, each of us can still attain such heights even though it may take time. Therefore anyone can make money by creating a social network website and [size=18pt]driving traffic to it.[/size]
The questions that arise are: 1. How can I get my own social network? 2. How can i advertise my social network website? 3. How can i drive traffic to it? 4.How can I get the ads to place on my network? 5.Is it possible to get more than 1000 members in my first month? Find out the answers at www.intabiz..com

It's obvious you need traffic
Re: How Does Facebook Make Money? by ngmart(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2012
k2039:

It's obvious you need traffic

Yes you are right but he can't get it with those sub domain
@ poster you need a direct dot com
Contact me on 07080302153 i can help you.

(1) (Reply)

Kerosene Business / Fortress Travels And Tours now in Abuja / Looking For 15 To 30 Ton Container Trucks For Partnership Or Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.