Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nelly Celebrates His Brithday In His Birthday Suit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nelly Celebrates His Brithday In His Birthday Suit (1772 Views)

Photos: Duncan Mighty Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Brithday / Genevieve Nnaji, Waje, Tiwa's Stuning Outfit To Mo Abudu's 50th Brithday Event / Nelly And Ashanti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelly Celebrates His Brithday In His Birthday Suit by Johnthentic: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2012
The rapper turned 38 on November 2nd and shared this sexy pic of himself completely naked, using only his cake to cover his goods. He tweeted - Birthday cake in my Birthday suit!

http://johnthentic..sg/2012/11/nelly-celebrates-his-brithday-in-his_5.html

Re: Nelly Celebrates His Brithday In His Birthday Suit by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Very juvenile. You are just 2 years away from 40!
Re: Nelly Celebrates His Brithday In His Birthday Suit by Kemy11(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nelly nelly i love ur swag but in naija that 14yrs by ur appearance
Re: Nelly Celebrates His Brithday In His Birthday Suit by tjskii(f): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Therz no way I'm eatin that cake,eeeww undecided
Re: Nelly Celebrates His Brithday In His Birthday Suit by toyoC1(f): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
What's d big deal ?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Flies In Private Jet-photos / Actress Nikiru Sylvanus Returns To Nollywood / Download Wizkid – Show You The Money [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.