Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand (806 Views)

When The Calabar Boy Finally Opens A Restaurant In Ur Neighbourhood / When Your Village Witch Control Your Destiny / Every Oga At The Top Of Ur Destiny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand by gendebs(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
A man went to a native doctor and
requested to know how bright his
destiny will be. The native doctor drew circle withta white chalk and another circle with a black chalk.
He placed a dead worm on the
floor and asked the guy to watch
carefully. He said he would say some incantations to make the dead worm start crawling. He told
the guy that if the worm crawls
into the white circle, it means his destiny will be bright but if it crawls into the black circle, it
means his destiny will be dark. He began making the incantations and the dead worm started
crawling. When it got in between the two circles, it turned and started crawling towards the black circle. The guy watched. As it was about to crawl into the black circle, the guy picked it and gently dropped it on the white circle.
The native doctor got furious and asked why he did that. The guy replied he won't fold his arms and watch his destiny crawl into darkness because "HIS DESTINY LIES IN HIS HANDS"
Re: Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand by FatBest(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nice 1
Re: Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand by fairygeh(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Okay tongue
Re: Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand by toygod2: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
OP, do u have diarhoea of the eyes?.........joke of 18BC
Re: Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand by AnnbabyHot(f): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
toygod2: OP, do u have diarhoea of the eyes?.........joke of 18BC

Doygoat!

what is ur bisnessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?

Nice one op!
Re: Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand by toygod2: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Oh,sorry beauty......are u new here?cos i hadly see cool angels here............i promise to be ur TOY,rmemba 2 can play d game.....wotchu say?
Re: Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand by AnnbabyHot(f): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
toygod2: Oh,sorry beauty......are u new here?cos i hadly see cool angels here............i promise to be ur TOY,rmemba 2 can play d game.....wotchu say?

Which game are u talking about??

Ludo i guess?
Re: Ur Destiny Is In Ur Hand by toygod2: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yeah,dat one on d right side of ur mind. And i knw u like it too. Imma make u do,wot u say u wont do.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Confusions / Boko Haram Core / Birth Of Jesus------the Movie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.