Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Looking For A Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A Web Designer (1083 Views)

A Web Designer Needed Urgently. / I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Web Designer by Picomon(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'm in need of a web designer to help design my new website. The designer must reside in lagos. If you're interested in this offer, kindly drop ur email below or mail me on skulboi007@gmail.com.

P:S I'm not looking for big web design firm ohh, I need individual or small team.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by greenmouse(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Picomon: I'm in need of a web designer to help design my new website. The designer must reside in lagos. If you're interested in this offer, kindly drop ur email below or mail me on skulboi007@gmail.com.

Am highly interested in working with you.

Check it and contact me lets start at once.

you can view my sample jobs via my website www.greenmousetech.com

08063786241 or email:info@greenmousetech.com

Victor Nwadinobi
www.greenmousetech.com
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by payne4real(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
am available for hire. www.payneadetoro.com
hello@payneadetoro.com
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by calibus(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2012
Am interested... My contact bbm 21B5D48B and 08023554166
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by Dominionhost(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sent a message to you, pls check and reply
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by osamedia(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2012
Well its doesn't really matter dat d designer must reside in lagos, what ever what u want to do can still be done, d only thing there is all about trust, we can get that professional design u are looking for, from here,all you need do,presents ur writeups,images as per animations and others,and pay 50% of d design fee, which means you pay half of 15k as part payment and after d job is done, I will send you an oFfline version of your site and once you are satisfied with our job, you pay d remaining money and then I will upload it to d root folder(internet) and your website will be on and running, shikena....our office is at C2c plaza,shop 12c presidential road,Enugu state or Vansteres shopping mall, suit A6/A7 obakhava rd,oba market rd,beside eco bank,Benin city or visit our site, www.osamediasolutions.com. For real I would really want to give you a taste of my design.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by businesszoom: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2012
Hi, if u really want a professional yet affordable website, contact me on 08071713453 or 08100075665. Check samples of my works www.fogng.com www.cdrking.com www.dcmediaservices.com. Thanks & expect 2 hear frm u.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by osamedia(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
dear gurus, if you are show casting your sample work, make sure you are showing us the job you did alone and not coming here to show us what other people did. lol
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by soloqy: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
osamedia: Well its doesn't really matter dat d designer must reside in lagos, what ever what u want to do can still be done, d only thing there is all about trust, we can get that professional design u are looking for, from here,all you need do,presents ur writeups,images as per animations and others,and pay 50% of d design fee, which means you pay half of 15k as part payment and after d job is done, I will send you an oFfline version of your site and once you are satisfied with our job, you pay d remaining money and then I will upload it to d root folder(internet) and your website will be on and running, shikena....our office is at C2c plaza,shop 12c presidential road,Enugu state or Vansteres shopping mall, suit A6/A7 obakhava rd,oba market rd,beside eco bank,Benin city or visit our site, www.osamediasolutions.com. For real I would really want to give you a taste of my design.

Please you need to improve on your skills. I am saying this with all sincerity of purpose. Your website is not a good representation or marketing tool for you.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by osamedia(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
soloqy:

Please you need to improve on your skills. I am saying this with all sincerity of purpose. Your website is not a good representation or marketing tool for you.

you will agree with me that no body is perfect right, i am still a newbie as you may think, but can you show the best job you have done ever since you were born mr man.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by osamedia(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
osamedia:

you will agree with me that no body is perfect right, i am still a newbie as you may think, but can you show the best job you have done ever since you were born mr man.

ohhhhhh i now understand why you are losing your mind, its simply because the price is low right, well may you continue to lose your mind in Jesus name....say amen.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by soloqy: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
osamedia:

ohhhhhh i now understand why you are losing your mind, its simply because the price is low right, well may you continue to lose your mind in Jesus name....say amen.

Shaking my head. What I initially said , still stands.It was an advice but I can see you couldnt take it. Improve on your skills before you start offering to do websites as a professional.Some people wont take what you have on that your site even if you dash them.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by osamedia(m): 5:37am On Nov 09, 2012
Eya I can so sorry, so so sorry for not taking ur advice and will not take ur advice, I know what I built, and its really shows you no not 1 single skills about webdesign my friend if not u will never wake up one morning to tell me dat my site is trash,if u no any professional gurus,draw deir attention to come here and tell me wat wrong wit ma site, dis is a simple yet complex design.so am sorry, I will advice to come and enrol for our training service,for website/graphic design, flash/cartoon animations, video/audio editing, and others. Or you can simple get our website designs mastering tutorial video of 1hr 20min,190mb size, its will teach you how to build a professional website under 20mins, with your 3000 naira, u will get it, just visit our information marketin blog, www.rulesofwealth.osamediasolutions.com
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by soloqy: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
^^^^^^

Did you say enrol for training? You mean you take money to teach people to make this >>>>> http://www.osamediasolutions.com./ ? Thats the *professional looking site* you are talking about? Nairaland's reach goes far and wide and we cant afford the world to think that all Nigerian webmasters are as bereft of design skills as this. Mind you, you didnt post as a newbie or learner cause if you did, I wouldnt have tried to point it out or advise you on that level. You posted as a professional seeking to do a job for someone's business/company. Here is your excat quote: "we can get that professional design u are looking for" .

If you make the above statement and then proceed to give that website link as your website, believing in your mind that its one of the best, then there is definitely something wrong somewhere.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by spikesC(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2012
My problem with the guy is how he talks to people in such rude manner. How he tries to prove he's the best, that others are 'idiots'. That is not how to impress clients, talking down on others is not the way forward.

osamedia: dear gurus, if you are show casting your sample work, make sure you are showing us the job you did alone and not coming here to show us what other people did. lol

Imagine this, this is very unprofessional on your own part. What the heck brought this up. Does it mean you cannot place ur advert and mind ur business.
This is equivalent to someone who is been interviewed, instead of trying to prove how worthy he is, he's just talking down the other job seekers.

I don't have any beef with you, and certainly would never. It's just an innocent advice. Have a good day
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by osamedia(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2012
spikes C: My problem with the guy is how he talks to people in such rude manner. How he tries to prove he's the best, that others are 'idiots'. That is not how to impress clients, talking down on others is not the way forward.

Imagine this, this is very unprofessional on your own part. What the heck brought this up. Does it mean you cannot place ur advert and mind ur business.
This is equivalent to someone who is been interviewed, instead of trying to prove how worthy he is, he's just talking down the other job seekers.

I don't have any beef with you, and certainly would never. It's just an innocent advice. Have a good day

i wasn't really refering to you boss, its was someone else co.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by osamedia(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2012
soloqy: ^^^^^^

Did you say enrol for training? You mean you take money to teach people to make this >>>>> http://www.osamediasolutions.com./ ? Thats the *professional looking site* you are talking about? Nairaland's reach goes far and wide and we cant afford the world to think that all Nigerian webmasters are as bereft of design skills as this. Mind you, you didnt post as a newbie or learner cause if you did, I wouldnt have tried to point it out or advise you on that level. You posted as a professional seeking to do a job for someone's business/company. Here is your excat quote: "we can get that professional design u are looking for" .

If you make the above statement and then proceed to give that website link as your website, believing in your mind that its one of the best, then there is definitely something wrong somewhere.

that means you didn't understand that statement......newbie as you think....., am really tired exchanging words wit u dude, carry go, u win gold medal, kudos, but still leave my little skills dat i have, there are still more clients that appreciate it, next............
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by spikesC(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2012
osamedia:

i wasn't really refering to you boss, its was someone else co.

It was unprofessional cool
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by osamedia(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2012
spikes C:

It was unprofessional cool

alright,agree. sowi
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by phpNET(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2012
Picomon: I'm in need of a web designer to help design my new website. The designer must reside in lagos. If you're interested in this offer, kindly drop ur email below or mail me on skulboi007@gmail.com.

P:S I'm not looking for big web design firm ohh, I need individual or small team.

Guy contact me on startech.nig@gmail.com
08033394660 am leo.
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2012
Kindly contact DESGN32 STUDIO - info@desgn32.com
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by economia: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Check this https://www.nairaland.com/1100133/redesign-forum and give your bid, if you can
Re: Looking For A Web Designer by 3RNEST(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
distance is not a barier, contact me below or pm me lets talk..@op

(1) (Reply)

Vs Wordpress. Which Do You Prefer, And Why? / Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 / [www.spamstuff.cc ] Sell Smtp, Cpanel, Shell, Rdp, Mailer, Scampage, Email Pass,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.