Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem (883 Views)

Fix Slow 2G/3G Internet Problem On Android Smartphone / Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? / Zain Internet Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by luluosas(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
An Apology SMS From GloCustCare:
Dear Customer, we are aware of the difficulty you are experiencing in accessing your Blackberry/High Speed Internet service. It is due to unforeseen technical issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and we assure you, service will be restored soon. Please, bear with us.

^^^^
No wonder I have not been able to connect to the internet since on Saturday. My LG GX500 currently have a problem as nothing is working when you want to use the phone. So, I have been using as a Modem via Bluetooth on my laptop since. I have never been disappointed all this while.
But, after buying One Week plan from Glo, I could not be able to connect as I always get a response that the 'PPP link was terminated'. I tried Airtel, it works, I tried MTN, it works and I tried Etisalat and it works as well, only Glo that never work. However, with this SMS from GloCustCare just now, I now understand why I was unable to access the net but, I think Glo come too late to notify the public.
Did you experience this challenges too? Share your experience.
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by Tobiustobius: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2012
Forced to use MTN for Blackberry- Edge network for a week now. Very frustrating. Does Glo actually have plans of fixing this fast, or is the apology just for show?
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
How is mtn. I actually tried airtel 1day subscription. I'm satisfied abit but its not as fast as glo imo
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by luluosas(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2012
Tobius tobius: Forced to use MTN for Blackberry- Edge network for a week now. Very frustrating. Does Glo actually have plans of fixing this fast, or is the apology just for show?
It is really frustrating as I have not been able to use a single Mb out of my One Week subscription since last Saturday. The subscription will be expiring in 2 days time. I just hope they will fix this problem now.
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by luluosas(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
Finally, I am now using Glo on my laptop. A representative called me at 7:47PM this evening through 121, to inform me that, the internet issue on my line have been resolved. I tried it after the call and behold, it is now working perfectly. I called 121 back to tell them I'm now back on the net.
Although the network is very slow right now but, is yours working now? Share!!!!
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by Tobiustobius: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2012
Mine started working without notice last night... Don't think they extended the days or gave any sort of promotion though.
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by luluosas(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Tobius tobius: Mine started working without notice last night... Don't think they extended the days or gave any sort of promotion though.
No extension was given to me.
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by lynxnoon(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
see marketing startegy at play
Glo u think we r fools abi? angry grin
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by luluosas(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
lynxnoon: see marketing startegy at play
Glo u think we r fools abi? angry grin
At least, they acknowledged that, they are having issues, which have now been fixed since yesterday.
Re: An Apology SMS From Glocustcare Over Internet Problem by luluosas(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dear Customer, we are aware of the difficulty you are experiencing in accessing your Blackberry/High Speed Internet service. It is due to unforeseen technical issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and we assure you, service will be restored soon. Please, bear with us.
I was unable to connect this morning until I got the above SMS from Glo. Service is fully back now as I posting this with Glo.

(1) (Reply)

Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? / Pls Help How Do I Opted Out Of Etisalat Daily Data Dt Cost #100 / Does Leaving A Phone To Charge Overnight Really Affect It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.