Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,483 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Account Manager Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Account Manager Vacancy (673 Views)

P&G Global Product Stewardship & Key Account Manager Entry Level Positions / Account Manager Needed at an Energy Service Company / P&g Key Account Manager, Fresh Graduate Reasoning Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account Manager Vacancy by us2nigeria: 3:39am On Jan 31, 2008
Send CV to [email]europe@chronosconsulting.com[/email] AND MAKE SURE YOU REFERENCE JOB Account Manager - Nigeria

--
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com, www.chronossystems.com, www.coberon.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing, permanent recruitment and nearshore software outsourcing for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.

Our client is a NASDAQ quoted entity providing high-capacity Ethernet and TDM wireless backhaul solutions for wireless service providers as well as private businesses. With numerous sales offices in North-South America, EMEA and Asia, a customer base of over 150 service providers and hundreds of private networks, their solutions are deployed in nearly 100 countries across the globe. Due to increased workload and new opportunities, this true leader is now looking to add an Account Manager to be based in Nigeria with the experience, expertise, drive and ambition to put their plan into action.

Account Manager - Nigeria

Responsibilities:

·        Manage and grow the business in his territory through local clients, supporting the VP EMEA.

·        Prepare the commercial proposals and the tenders.

·        Report to the VP EMEA.

Skills Required:

·        Minimum 5 years of experience in sales.

·        Background in telecommunications and preferably in radio applications.

·        Availability for frequent business trips.

·        Capable of working with autonomy.

·        Good understanding of customer's needs and mentality.

·        Engineering background, MBA is an advantage.

·        Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills.

·        Excellent presentation and analytical skills.

In exchange, the ideal candidate will get a permanent contract and receive an excellent retributive package; meanwhile he gets the opportunity to sign on with a solid, rapidly growing company.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Please send your CV in English, indicating the job reference to: [email]europe@chronosconsulting.com[/email]
Re: Account Manager Vacancy by obanikoro2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
@us2nigeria

I really like the way you supply job infos.

It shows you are a nice person and do care about others.

Thanks even as I hope to see more of them coming grin
Re: Account Manager Vacancy by us2nigeria: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
@obanikoro2, it's no problem at all. As I am looking for a job for myself, I hope others are blessed with jobs as well. I'm focused on multinational companies, because I think bringing dollars, pounds, and euros into the Nigerian economy will contribute to the greater good of Nigeria, and it keeps us living large and in charge! grin
Re: Account Manager Vacancy by obanikoro2(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2008
us2nigeria:

@obanikoro2, it's no problem at all. As I am looking for a job for myself, I hope others are blessed with jobs as well. I'm focused on multinational companies, because I think bringing dollars, pounds, and euros into the Nigerian economy will contribute to the greater good of Nigeria, and it keeps us living large and in charge! grin

True talk dear sis grin

True talk!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Lets Make This Money 2geda / Do You Have You Want To Study Abroad ? Kindly Read This Topic / I Want An Ngo Job For Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.