Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Thread To Deliberate On UTME Format As Proposed By JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread To Deliberate On UTME Format As Proposed By JAMB (592 Views)

The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score / ASUU To Meet On Friday November 8th 2013 To Deliberate On The New Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread To Deliberate On UTME Format As Proposed By JAMB by somubz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hello my ever intelligent Nairalanders, I have created this thread so that we can radiate our opinon about the Computer Based Test(CBT), Paper-PencilTest(PPT)and the Dual-Computer Paper Test(DCPT) as proposed by JAMB, the rational behind this is majorly to advance the nation technologically and to whittle down or completely eliminate exam malpractice, ( Minister for Education),even as they will give those with poor computer literacy the room to choose amongst these provisions.

My question is about the viability of this innovation as one considers it expensiveness, even when not expensive in the real sense, it will be made complicated as obtainable in this context.

It will be to my likenessif you would share your take on this.

NB:
pls refer me, if this issue has earlier been deliberatted upon...
Re: Thread To Deliberate On UTME Format As Proposed By JAMB by 4good(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2012
[b]As part of our effort at ensuring that Business Centres and Cafe owners find this year's JAMB registration easy, we at Eslek Enterprises have taken it upon ourselves to make available at your door step every equipment you need to easily and successfully register your candidates in hundreds this year.

We have in stock NOW:

Digital Personal Thumbprint Scanner (Limited Copies)
JAMB software CD (prerequisite and Offline - no need of license) "ALL" for just a token

In addition
We set up your system(s) for 2013 Jamb registration (Online & Offline)
We also teach you how to reinstall in-case of system failure or formatting
You also get real-time support throughout 2013 JAMB-UTME registration
We will also give you tips that will guarantee you good number of candidates during the registration

Call from anywhere within Lagos 07039789554 or 07066439566 or 07042218544

For those outside Lagos we can only get across to you the JAMB CD(no licence required) through your e-mail after your request.

OR

Visit Eslek Enterprises 5, Jebutu Street, Agodo-Egbe, Lagos OR
Eslek Enterprises, 19, Alhaja Shitu Street, Off Ade-Ade B/S, Abaranje, Ikotun, Lagos.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan: Undergraduate Students' Schedule Of Levies For 2012/2013 / Toefl Exam / Gazetted Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.