Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! (8050 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Laf Wan Kill Me Die O / U Wont Kill Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2012
booqee: now dis is the joke. Lmao!

b00qee I see u jawe
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2012
Ruqaya: when d doctor and d warri woman woke up, dey den precipitate push d baby back 4 inside bell smileye

Yep datz the continuity...i knw u are all wonderin how she knws the end of the story! but dont be,cos she's the warri woman...lmao
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by toygod2: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2012
@OP,misRAG.........d same reason ,why i wil not mind you,because U are as useless,as the AY at the back of OKAY.
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Catchfire1: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2012
nikkyshyne: Abeg 'precipitate' comot for here joor angry

Na here the joke end cheesy grin
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
toygod2: @OP,misRAG.........d same reason ,why i wil not mind you,because U are as useless,as the AY at the back of OKAY.

ooh toy n0w u pissed me off! and am guna let evryone knw dat ure the doctor why ruqaya is the warri woman and u dnt want me 2 dr0p the end of the story datz y uve been disturbin ma thread bt tanx 2 ruqaya evryone knws now...mumu doctor!
nah ure more like a mumu fairy tale doctor cos na only 4 ur childish dream u fit be doctor...lwkmo
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
Catch_fire:

Na here the joke end bt the fun jz dey start cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by sKeetz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
*Yawns* What is Nairaland finally turning into Mods please ansa undecided
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by yunglary(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
u wasted ma tym reading die dis boring joke
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by tmarcus(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
A total waste of time reading this
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
hehehe grin grin grin
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Kunbee: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2012
Wasted effort
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by adexsimply(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
thoser replies got me rocking with uncontrollable lafta
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Loonyy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
was that intended to make me laugh or what?,,,,let me check,,, am I in the jokes section?
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Tiwah: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
shocked dats nt a joke it a chemical experiment which involves precipitation
I believe d next wuld be diffusion or sublimation..
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by achinaboy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
mistaswag: one warri woman get belle so she cum go hospital,wen the doctor comfirm say the warri woman true true get belle,he cum tell the warri woman say make she dey eat all dis fine fine food like fried rice wit turkey,semo wit vegetable soup,yam wit fried eggs.etc and @list 1 boiled egg evryday...the warri woman say no problem bt 4 her mind she dey tink say (e be like say dis doctor dey mad o,shey na u go dey give me money 2 buy ham? even if na BROS 'J' i wan born e no fit reach like dis) so the warri woman cum go house bt since dat day na eba & okro soup the warri woman dey chop evry mornin,gari & groundnut 4 aftanun and eba & okro soup again 4 nite,na so she dey eat ham till the day wey she wan born. wen she reach hospital,the pikin no gree cum out.4 inside the belle the pikin dey talk 2 himself say (see me see dis woman o! me still dey belle na so so eba & gari i dey chop! talkless of if i cum out. the pikin luk himself say oboi see how ma neck don long!she no dey gree give me gud food,anyway na me and u 2day i no dey cum out) the doctor cum tell the woman say make she begin dey push,as she dey push the pikin cum dey cum out na hin the pikin say (OK U TINK SAY U TOUGH ABI? )na so he hold hin mama kidney. afta 2 much effort still wey the pikin no cum out the doctor cum dey confuse so he ask the warri woman say wetin she dey chop since she don get the belle? the warri woman say: na fried rice wit turkey,yam wit fried eggs,semo wit vegetable soup i dey chop @list 1 boiled egg evryday.as the pikin hear dis na him he fly cum out begin shout: SHOT UP WOMAN! U 2 DEY LIE! U WEY BE SAY NA SO SO GARI AND EBA U DEY GIVE ME CHOP EVRYDAY! DOCTOR U KNW SEE HOW MA NECK DON LONG? na so doctor and the warri woman faint!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Temp. Banned / Guess What's Written In Dis Picture / Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.