Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. (3128 Views)

Who Are The Top Ten Most Beautiful Ghollywood/Ghanian Actresses To You? / Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? / Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by topazjosh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
You can easily recongnise john dumelo even when he was still kid but I doubt if you can recongnise the dude in first picture.

Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by topazjosh(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
ok, my bro said i shouldnt lets the cat out of bag now + 1000 naira airtel await anyone who got the answer,just airtel card not anyother network o,thats d only card i can get tonight.
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by obisage(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
the person is.

Mr. I don't know
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by niggadee(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
david
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by sKeetz(m): 1:28am On Nov 06, 2012
like I care angry
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by Kslib(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2012
Micheal jackson or 50cent
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by marshaldollz: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2012
This should be Chris Aire,am ‎​i right?
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by ellow(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Kenneth okonkwo grin
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Tonto Dike
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by Shugamania(f): 12:12am On Nov 07, 2012
Ermm.. No idea undecided
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by topazjosh(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
nobody dey give me correct answer,i get card to troway today o.
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by Shugamania(f): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Tell us d answer
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by funkydot(f): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
Akon
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by tellwsdom: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
clifford orji angry angry
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by sKeetz(m): 1:02am On Nov 12, 2012
DADDY SHOWKEY cool
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by bignero: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
lionel messi? undecided
Re: picture of (lil) john dumelo,ghanian actor and another world famous celebrity. by Double194(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Baba Fryo

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! / Miley Goes Off With No Pants! What's Going On? / "Wizkid's Show In Abuja Was A Success" - Organisers Release New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.