Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers (14756 Views)

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by oilsuop: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
ATTACHED IS AN ALERT FROM THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE.PLEASE BE-CAREFUL AND TELL OTHER LOVE ONES.

"Quote
Good day all,

The Nigerian police has advised all to avoid the following places as they have been identified as hot spots for Ritual Killings:

1. Ota, Ogun State

2. Lambe, Ogun State

3. Ikorodu,Lagos State

4. Mowe, Ogun State

5. The Bridge linking Abiola Garden with Otedola Estate, Lagos.

6. Isheri Olowo-Ira under Bridge, Lagos

7. Toyota Bus Stop on Apapa/Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (Clifford Oji's former location)

8. Waterfront River Niger area Of Onitsha, Anambra State

9. Isiala-Ngwa, Abia state

10, Igwurita, Muruokoro, Port Harcourt, Rivers state

11. Ilorin-Oro Road, Kwara state

12. Lokoja-Abuja Expressway, Kogi state

13. Kaduna Eastern By-Pass, Kaduna state

14. The Bank of River Kaduna, Kaduna state

15. Kaduna/Abuja Expressway, Kaduna state

16. Abuja Motor Park,Kaduna

17. Kawo Motor Park, Kaduna

18. The Railway tracks, Kaduna

These are police emergency numbers in Lagos, please:

POLICE CONTROL ROOM 1 - 07055350249 and 07035068242.

RRS CONTROL ROOM 2, Alausa - 08065154338 and 07055462708

CONTROL ROOM 3 SHQ; - 08079279349 and 08063299264 and 767 toll free line.

If you by mistake fall victim quickly send an sms/pre-text message to all or any of these numbers.

Make sure you drive at the middle of express road at all times. If anyone tells you that your car is sparking or there is fire or smoke coming out from your car bonnet, please do not listen just drive on. That is their new tactics.
Pls kindly advice your loved ones accordingly.

7 Likes

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by oilsuop: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
http://www.npf.gov.ng/information/press-releases/

more information pls check [b] NPF [/b]site
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
Noted, thanks. God dey my side.
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Tyche(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
k
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
They failed to mention Lasu-Iba road especially Obadore Bridge and Village axis.

This sure reminds me of a ritual killing that happened at village bus stop immediately after Lasu along Lasu-iba road.last year when I was going home from work,I was in a public bus at about 10.15pm,passengers in the bus including me saw a motorcycle lying by the side of the road.the driver slowed down and lo and behold we saw a hefty man without shirt dragging the owner of the bike inside the bush.we couldn't do anything cos no one was armed.meanwhile there were some s.tupid policemen on that road collecting 40naira from each bus drivers as the stopped.when we reached the first road block which was far from where the incident was happening,we were telling the s.tupid policemen that a ritual killing is happening.we told them the particular location.Guess what the edioots said to us? "Una dey craze! Why una no go catch the ritualist by una self? Shey make we leave this money wey we dey collect go kill them abi? Oya make I give una gun to go kill them.abeg waka pass joor" we were all shocked!! At the end,we all knew the biker guy eventually died.

So what's the assurance that the police is really serious to fish out the ritualists?? Why can't the police track the ritualists at these mentioned places?

18 Likes

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Why tell us to avoid those places?Why don't they post their men there to catch the bad guys?F d Polis.

8 Likes

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by SisiKill1: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
If you by mistake fall victim quickly send an sms/pre-text message to all or any of these numbers.

If I by mistake fall victim (sic) to ritual killers I will be dead, no? Oh Alright, I suppose it wouldn't take a lot to send a text.

Jeez, not even death can stop people from asking you to do one chore or the other. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by ifyalways(f): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
berem: They failed to mention Lasu-Iba road especially Obadore Bridge and Village axis.

This sure reminds me of a ritual killing that happened at village bus stop immediately after Lasu along Lasu-iba road.last year when I was going home from work,I was in a public bus at about 10.15pm,passengers in the bus including me saw a motorcycle lying by the side of the road.the driver slowed down and lo and behold we saw a hefty man without shirt dragging the owner of the bike inside the bush.we couldn't do anything cos no one was armed.meanwhile there were some s.tupid policemen on that road collecting 40naira from each bus drivers as the stopped.when we reached the first road block which was far from where the incident was happening,we were telling the s.tupid policemen that a ritual killing is happening.we told them the particular location.Guess what the edioots said to us? "Una dey craze! Why una no go catch the ritualist by una self? Shey make we leave this money wey we dey collect go kill them abi? Oya make I give una gun to go kill them.abeg waka pass joor" we were all shocked!! At the end,we all knew the biker guy eventually died.

So what's the assurance that the police is really serious to fish out the ritualists?? Why can't the police track the ritualists at these mentioned places?
a loaded bus, I'm guessing danfo couldn't do nothing to A man undecided

The driver of the bus couldn't attempt to pretend he wants to hit the man?like ram into him?just to scare him?

What's the difference between this and the Aluu onlookers and video recorders?we give up, move on without a try. . . so easily. Sadly.

7 Likes

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by ifyalways(f): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2012
Kamanda: Why tell us to avoid those places?Why don't they post their men there to catch the bad guys?F d Polis.
its your life. You can decide to do the right thing by avoiding those routes, being extra careful and staying alert or sit tight blaming or judging NPF.

@topic,scary info but nonetheless helpful.
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2012
ifyalways: a loaded bus, I'm guessing danfo couldn't do nothing to A man undecided

The driver of the bus couldn't attempt to pretend he wants to hit the man?like ram into him?just to scare him?

What's the difference between this and the Aluu onlookers and video recorders?we give up, move on without a try. . . so easily. Sadly.
the killers were already in the bush.am sure they were more than one person.the hefty man dragged the victim while others waited inside the bush.all the men in the bus wanted to come down and attack the ritualists but the driver said anyone who comes down from the bus is on his own! He said he won't wait for anyone.if you have followed that road before in the night,its always dark and lonely. After slowing down,he sped off immediately.the ritualists might be armed in the bush too.was there anything wrong alerting the police? We did what Law abiding citizens ought to have done by reporting to them but they failed in their own part to follow the crime.how am I not sure that these ritualists and some policemen work hand in hand? Smh

8 Likes

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2012
How does one avoid Isiala Ngwa? A whole LGA!! Or even abuja/kaduna express? We no go travel again?
Pleas they should step up their vigilance joor!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Twy: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2012
It is an indictment of the police if they issued this alert. At two of those spots: the Otedola bridge and Olowora-Isheri bridge, they are there for almost 24hrs a day. I know those spots were notorious before but if they still are then the police are not serious.
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Rocktation(f): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2012
Hehe. They practically listed everywhere in the country.

1 Like

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by SlyIg(f): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2012
Wonders shall never end! So you mean,if one should fall a victim that the ritualists will give the person a phone to call or text the police? Sounds funny sha. Instead of the NPF to mobilise their men to all those places. Anyway...
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Sagamite(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2012
oil suop:
These are police emergency numbers in Lagos, please:

POLICE CONTROL ROOM 1 - 07055350249 and 07035068242.

RRS CONTROL ROOM 2, Alausa - 08065154338 and 07055462708

CONTROL ROOM 3 SHQ; - 08079279349 and 08063299264 and 767 toll free line.

A country of lunatical, incompetent, fucktardious products of a failed education system.

So Police numbers are not even easily memorisable numbers? undecided

These are the fucktards that are suppose to "solve" crimes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by mcevans1(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2012
berem: They failed to mention Lasu-Iba road especially Obadore Bridge and Village axis.

Berem, those ritual killers almost planked my leg with 2by2 pako adorned with Nails wey resemble the one wey dem take nail JESUS CHRIST. I was sitting near the conductor seat and was almost dragged down if not for other passengers that pulled me back while the driver sped off.

1 Like

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by obicentlis: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2012
Use your brain and do as advised.
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get Cycling protective Helmets for my Team?
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by lakad4u(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2012
mc~evans:

Berem, those ritual killers almost planked my leg with 2by2 pako adorned with Nails wey resemble the one wey dem take nail JESUS CHRIST. I was sitting near the conductor seat and was almost dragged down if not for other passengers that pulled me back while the driver sped off.
Na u suppose they praise God most oooooo...na your mama head still dey wf you,you for they check nairaland where you dey comot money for mouth..
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get Cycling protective Helmets for my Team? I want to buy them today. Sorry for derailing the Topic
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2012
I prophesy to all nairalanders that any ritual killer that moves near you will become blind immediately in JESUSSSSSSS name...psalm 91 amen

7 Likes

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by mcevans1(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2012
lakad4u:
Na u suppose they praise God most oooooo...na your mama head still dey wf you,you for they check nairaland where you dey comot money for mouth..

LOL grin. That one no be my portion ohh and it will never be.
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2012
mc~evans:

you were damn lucky! Next time avoid sitting at the extreme near the door whenever the conductor refuses to close the door.also avoid entering keke napep at night on that road.there have been an incident of those ritualist planking the tyres of a keke napep on that road and they succeeded in killing some of the passengers while some escaped.
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by baysol: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2012
The problem with Nigerians is that we don't own our problems we want someone to come and solve our problems for us without taking any proactive move on our part. No wonder we are so religious and empty in our faith at the same time as we want God to do everything for us forgetting that he has equiped us to do things for ourself. It his sad that we make our selves vulnerable to lawlessness by our sidon and look attitude wanting someone to rise on our behalf to our own matter. Isn't that strange? Malcom X once said if you want someone to fight for your freedom then you will not be free. That is the case in Nigeria no one want to die but people are killed everyday by criminals unchallenged. We fool ourselves if we think in self denial that Boko Haram is the only security problem in Nigeria. More problems are still coming if we continue this way. Nigerians are their worst enemies because they lack love and collective progression(selfish to an extremity). We need a complete overhauling of the system and re-education of the masses from this spirit of money and selfishness that have pervaded the land.
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by nkemKalu: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2012
mc~evans:

LOL grin. That one no be my portion ohh and it will never be.

How many times do u pray in a day?
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by Heeyhun(f): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=berem]They failed to mention Lasu-Iba road especially Obadore Bridge and Village axis.

This sure reminds me of a ritual killing that happened at village bus stop immediately after Lasu along Lasu-iba road.last year when I was going home from work,I was in a public bus at about 10.15pm,passengers in the bus including me saw a motorcycle lying by the side of the road.the driver slowed down and lo and behold we saw *a hefty man without shirt dragging the owner of the bike inside the bush*we couldn't do anything cos no one was armed.meanwhile there were some s.tupid policemen on that road collecting 40naira from each bus drivers as the stopped.when we reached the first road block which was far from where the incident was happening,we were telling the s.tupid policemen that a ritual killing is happening.we told them the particular location.Guess what the edioots said to us? "Una dey craze! Why una no go catch the ritualist by una self? Shey make we leave this money wey we dey collect go kill them abi? Oya make I give una gun to go kill them.abeg waka pass joor" we were all shocked!! At the end,we all knew the biker guy eventually died.

Its probably a plot the supposed victim knows about. Unsuspecting pple hoping to rescue hm would definetely fall into a trap[color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by mcevans1(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2012
berem: you were damn lucky! Next time avoid sitting at the extreme near the door whenever the conductor refuses to close the door.also avoid entering keke napep at night on that road.there have been an incident of those ritualist planking the tyres of a keke napep on that road and they succeeded in killing some of the passengers while some escaped.

My Dear, that night was a nightmare! I could not sleep or even drink water. I have stopped sitting at the extreme near the door ever since that incident happened. Even KEKE NAPEP is a NO for me even if they are charging 5naira. Berem, it seems we were in the same bus when an okada rider was dragged into the bush by one hefty man. Judging from the way the police reacted when they where informed thata ritual killing was going on. The worst part of it is before you get to Obadore you will see about 12 roadblocks mounted by the police collecting money from drivers.
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by lumeneng22: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2012
The whole gadem country nigeria should be avoided period.No place was mention in maidugury, jos ,taraba, damaturu and boko haram infested places.

1 Like

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by mcevans1(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2012
nkem Kalu: How many times do u pray in a day?

2 times oh. Morning & Night cheesy
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by yemi2plus(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2012
Rocktation: Hehe. They practically listed everywhere in the country.
why da fucck is Edo State not on d list?
Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by mrkels(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2012
A police DPO in ekiti state told me that there's this path leadind from ekiti state to osu state, that's if you are going from Efon alaye(ekiti state) to iwaraju( osun state)...he said somewhere along that express there's a. Thick bush where they kill at least 20 persons monthly. He said they have tried to follow them more than once but always fail in the operation. His reasons and exact same words - " each time we follow the bus filled with dead/sleeping passengers, there's a particular sharp bend they ll divert into, the place is hilly and no car whatsoever can go through except the ritualists bus.the grounds would become level and the bushes would give way for their bus and close in behind the bus" please people aviod that route as those killers are using what seems to be spiritual powers to hide themselves from the police.

1 Like

Re: Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers by AyaSammy(f): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2012
The Long Bridge linking the Kara and Wawa before Arepo B/Stop on Lagos Ibadan is also a very dangerous both on and under the bridge, a church member was crossed on the bridge on his bike and taken under the bridge only for him to be sold to another man with a Jeep for rituals and taken away in the jeep but God saved him when he open the Boot door and rolled down on speed, and was later rescued, getting under bridge the following day with police, he said the police were pleading on behalf of the guys dat attacked him cos he culd identify 2 of them, so his bike was returned and given money to treat himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine / Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo / Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.