Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party (15452 Views)

Photos From Juliet Ibrahim's 30th Birthday Bash (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / Imagine This Kind Of Halloween Party In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by topeorekoy(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2012
Some days back, Juliet Ibrahim hosted some of Ghana’s biggest names in the movie industry such as John Dumelo, Jackie Appiah, Prince David Osei and other stars as Trigmatic, James Gardiber and co at Aphrodisiac Night club for her Halloween party.

At the charity even tagged “Halloweens weekend with the stars“, prominent in attendance were slutty nuns, Dracula, vampires, ghouls, etc.

Although the party was initially greeted with heavy criticism by critics and select few fans based on the fact that celebrating Halloween seems strange to the core tradition of Ghana (as some argued), it apparently still came out nicely.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-7UoPeq5vw20/UJi8JNf72AI/AAAAAAAAE-s/ekBdXZNCLTY/s640/juliet4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DHTK7riA6dI/UJi8IU5EH8I/AAAAAAAAE-g/xc_GvHZH9DY/s640/juliet3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vHDX0YXkokU/UJi8Kl1eRHI/AAAAAAAAE-w/bluTbX7hZsg/s640/juliet5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-R5wSQhH8VCM/UJi8Ldx-VxI/AAAAAAAAE-8/_9xVIcFt9_c/s640/juliet6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-GOw8q5pm22k/UJi8MqvM8RI/AAAAAAAAE_A/iSXfIRARGAs/s640/juliet7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Wyry2RRo2T8/UJi8NdPv-BI/AAAAAAAAE_I/Tbq1SFBGyTE/s640/juliet8.jpg[/img]

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/11/photos-from-ghanain-actress-juliet.html

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2012
Chai, we Africans can follow follow sha. When did we start celebrating halloween? Is just like a white boy/girl celebrating new yam festival. I swear, we are funny. Which party she dey host now? Does she know the significance of halloween and I'm sure she won't even know the origin. Anyways, I don't blame her sha na too much money dey cause am....so she should enjoy!!!!!!!

32 Likes

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by allwestafrican: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2012
ammyluv2002: Chai, we Africans can follow follow sha. When did we start celebrating halloween? Is just like a white boy/girl celebrating new yam festival. I swear, we are funny. Which party she dey host now? Does she know the significance of halloween and I'm sure she won't even know the origin. Anyways, I don't blame her sha na too much money dey cause am....so she should enjoy!!!!!!!

lol grin grin
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by marshaldollz: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2012
ammyluv2002: Chai, we Africans can follow follow sha. When did we start celebrating halloween? Is just like a white boy/girl celebrating new yam festival. I swear, we are funny. Which party she dey host now? Does she know the significance of halloween and I'm sure she won't even know the origin. Anyways, I don't blame her sha na too much money dey cause am....so she should enjoy!!!!!!!
hahahahaha,u're very funny**new yam festival** still laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by ammyluv2002(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2012
marshaldollz: hahahahaha,u're very funny**new yam festival** still laughing
but that's the truth now
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by megxo(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2012
marshaldollz: hahahahaha,u're very funny**new yam festival** still laughing
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by staaari: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2012
nice but why cant we be original and create our own.

we have 'Egungun' even before the WEST dreamt of this Halloween.

why cant we improve on that

africans are so brainwashed!
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by EzePromoe: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2012
AFOLLOWCANS

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Afam4eva(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2012
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by olivegirl(f): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2012
Imagine dem hallo gini? Iwa ji joor
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by MadCow1: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2012
There is nothing more pathetic than seeing Wanna-be Niggas.. These folks have never once celebrated new yam festival in their villages o!! But they can act a fool in the name of celebrating halloween that they know absolutely nothing about!..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by maninmood(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2012
If you can't beat them, join them.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Joey82(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2012
i tire for naija o, which one be halloween again na?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Abuklaw(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2012
DIS IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE FROM DELUDED AFRICAN SLAVES DISGUISING UNDER THE MASK OF INDEPENDENT AND YET SERVE THEIR MASTERS WITH HEART,HALLOWEENNN KO HALOGEN NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked cry grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Revolva(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2012
Kslib: Abeg!! Does anyone know the current price for one rubber of garr!....
Am sure its like 700naira due to floods in bayelsa -well haloween I don't even buy that stupid idea jare wetin concern africans and haloween and also christmas also they are all white pagans origin its just dat christmas is hyped with religion and it made it all over africa and the world

1 Like

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2012
I BET IN THEIR MINDS THEY THINK THEY ARE HIP

1 Like

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by vascey(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2012
Lovely pictures.

It is said that "those who adopt other peoples' culture are like those that have no sense of self worth.
They have a continuous and insatiable need to fill their hollow existence with whatever is considered fashionable by CNN, E! et al".

Perhaps they are just having fun?? Maybe.

But how about putting all that energy into something real, something original and something African.

MI says it all in "Crowd Mentality- Feat Uche (Album: Talk About It)"- Be Black, Be Beautiful, Be Strong, Be Correct, Be Nice, Be Good, Be Right, Be Tight, Be Alright, Be Creative, Be Native, Be Real, Have Skills and Be All Be can Be.

If you don't have a mind for yourself, don't be disappointed this is good for your health... (Long live MI joor)

Break free from the crowd mentality, then we can start to build a new reality.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by slimming: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Good for her.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by tohirah(f): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2012
Joey82: i tire for naija o, which one be halloween again na?
Naija ke?? Na Ghana ooo.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by TableLeg(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2012
Jobless vagabonds...
Instead of them to sit down and think about how they can better the African movie industry, they are busy painting each other up and celebrating halloween, something their forefathers never did!
Airheads undecided
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2012
No wonder they say it's devilish
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by TableLeg(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Joey82: i tire for naija o, which one be halloween again na?
Something it makes sense to read a post properly before spewing out a dumb response/reply! undecided
What is wrong with people on this forum? why can't ya'all read posts properly before replying?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by mrkels(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2012
This looks sick...
SMH cry
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Goldieluks: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2012
Mad Cow: There is nothing more pathetic than seeing Wanna-be Niggas.. These folks have never once celebrated new yam festival in their villages o!! But they can act a fool in the name of celebrating halloween that they know absolutely nothing about!..

Trust Nigerians with copying useless western cultures. With their rather dirty and trashy look.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by whitedove1: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2012
...Hmmm....more like Witches and WIZARD gathering in Ghana #Ayamatanga#
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
What a fakish halloween event.see as dem rub powder and nixoderm for face! Mtscheeew!
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Revealedtv(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nigerians are such spoil-sports...Is it only Africans that have copied the culture? We celebrate a jews birthday of the 25th of Dec every year, we celebrate one other one of the 14th of Febrary, that and a lot more...are those celebrations inherent in African traditions? Why the comparism with new yam festival?
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Afam4eva(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
At times i wonder if Africa is a caused continent. Why won't i think so when it seems Africans only idolize things that are imported. The only thing that will make Africans start celebrating festivals such as the New Yam festival and other festivals is if Americans start celebrating it and import it back to us. Look at the dance styles you see in Beyoncee's videos and tell me it's not African. This is the same dance that our girls have been running away from calling it local and village dance yet they're now dancing it because American hop-hop artists have infused it into their dance. Tufiakwa.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by NovusHomo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nigerians celebrating Haloween! Who are these dumb wannabes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude - No Artist Signing Till P-square Stop Singing / Daniel Ademinokan Celebrates Stella Damasus' 40th Birthday / RIP Commando, Terminator Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.