Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Do You Feel When You Hear Xmas Song On Radio & You Are Totaly Broke! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do You Feel When You Hear Xmas Song On Radio & You Are Totaly Broke! (987 Views)

When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne / Hilarious: See How A Brother Wrote The Popular Xmas Song On Paper [photo] / When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Hear Xmas Song On Radio & You Are Totaly Broke! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Its a must that a father or mother of teens must buy good cloths & shoes to their children.not even a guy or a girl can celebrate xmas wit'out buying sumting new i overheard people talking about xmas today but i automaticaly develop an aversion on it because am broke what about you?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear Xmas Song On Radio & You Are Totaly Broke! by toygod2: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Eyah *sorry for bin broke* who broke u? What broke u? Which n whose broke u? ........infact,wetin breaken u?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear Xmas Song On Radio & You Are Totaly Broke! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
toygod2: Eyah *sorry for bin broke* who broke u? What broke u? Which n whose broke u? ........infact,wetin breaken u?
if i tell you wil you pay sum cash into my account?.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear Xmas Song On Radio & You Are Totaly Broke! by toygod2: 4:38am On Nov 07, 2012
hmmm,yeah.....i ll give u a piece of advice,that is bigger and sure can yield any amount of moolah u want. Do u wanna knw?

(1) (Reply)

When Ladies Fool Themselves / Two Guyz Are Fighting / Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.