Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Need Information/advice On Treasury Bills - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Information/advice On Treasury Bills (1527 Views)

I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Interest On Treasury Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information/advice On Treasury Bills by femonaija(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
I just got informed about treasury bill and i seek advice from fellow members of nairaland.
Is investing in treasury bill a good form of investment ?
How does it work?
What are the interest rate?
What are the returns?
Can the value of investment fall below ones invested capital like the stock market does?
Every form of advice is welcome.
Thank you
Re: I Need Information/advice On Treasury Bills by mymadam(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
The answer(s) to your questions are on the thread titled, "Treasury Bills! Why It Is The Best Investment For Now:". Check it out. God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Need Information/advice On Treasury Bills by femonaija(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
mymadam: The answer(s) to your questions are on the thread titled, "Treasury Bills! Why It Is The Best Investment For Now:". Check it out. God bless Nigeria.
Thank you but i have not been able to locate the thread on here can you please copy the link that will lead me to the thread page.
Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: I Need Information/advice On Treasury Bills by mymadam(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2012
femonaija:
Thank you but i have not been able to locate the thread on here can you please copy the link that will lead me to the thread page.
Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response.

Okay, here's the link;

https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-why-it-best

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Good Business Opportunities In Edo State / See How Much A Nairalander Saved From January To December 2015 / New To Forex???? .. . Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.