Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Smart Student. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Smart Student. (3509 Views)

Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher / A Smart Student / Dull But Smart Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smart Student. by Dreyl(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
THE FINAL EXAMINATION FOR AN INTRODUCTORY ENGLISH COURSE.AT A UNIVERSITY IS DESIGNED TO WEED OUT NEW STUDENTS.WITH OVER 700 STUDENTS IN THE CLASS,THE TWO-HOUR EXAMINATION IS VERY STRICT AND THE PROF TELLS THE CLASS THAT ANY PAPER NOT ON HIS DESK WILL BE DISCOUNTED.HALF AN HOUR INTO THE EXAM,A STUDENT RUSHES IN AND ASK IF HE CAN HAVE A PAPER.
''you re' not going have a time to finish this,''the professor tells him,handing over the booklet.''yes i will,''replies the student,as he takes his seat after two hours the professor calls for the papers,all except the late student,who continues writing.
HALF AN HOUR LATER,HE COMES UP TO THE PROFESSOR, WHO IS SITTING AT HIS DESK,AND ATTEMPTS TO PUT HIS EXAM ON THE STACK OF PAPERS ON THE TABLE.''No you don't,i'm not going to accept that.it's late.''the professor says firmly.The student looks INCREDULOUS
and ANGRY.''do you know who i am?''he shouts.''no,as a matter of fact i don't,replies the professor with an air of sarcasm.
''Do YOU KNOW WHO I AM?''

THE STUDENT ASKS AGAIN,SHOUTING.''NO AND I DON'T CARE,''replies the professor with Absolute superiority.''GOOD,''replies the student,quickly stuffing his paper into the middle of the stack and running for the door.
Re: The Smart Student. by Emmyk(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
When are you posting the Joke of the SMart Student? cheesy. cant ;Dfind a joke in here
Re: The Smart Student. by Dreyl(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Emmyk: When are you posting the Joke of the SMart Student? cheesy. cant ;Dfind a joke in here
pls read it again to understand.
Re: The Smart Student. by Emmyk(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
did he scare the Prof.
Re: The Smart Student. by RexioKlasik(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wasted ma 10 secs here...Reshuffle jare angry
Re: The Smart Student. by pedestal82(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
@Op, u copied that from an indian movie, the 3 Idiots. Try somthing more original!
Re: The Smart Student. by Dreyl(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2012
whatever ur name is for ur info i didn't copy anything frm any hindi movie,and also am not a fam of any hindi scrab,so mind the way u spew.
Re: The Smart Student. by MizCutie(f): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Smart student indeed. Bt I try make I laff, d laff no come. Oga, do better nxt tym
Re: The Smart Student. by Curlyjay(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na lie,na ''3 Idiots'' u copy jarey
Re: The Smart Student. by nipeks001(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na 3 idiots nah
Re: The Smart Student. by pedestal82(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Curlyjay: Na lie,na ''3 Idiots'' u copy jarey
Don't mind the OP, for him mind he get originality lmao!
Re: The Smart Student. by Veev101: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
The joke is quite funny,copied or not,nice joke@OP cheesy
Re: The Smart Student. by MCDumexx: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
This yoke don dey b4 'd 3 idiots'. so d OP copy am 4rm where e dey b4.
Re: The Smart Student. by Dreyl(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
@pedestal82 since u dey doubt me na ur own cup of coffee
Re: The Smart Student. by Dreyl(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
MC Dumexx: This yoke don dey b4 'd 3 idiots'. so d OP copy am 4rm where e dey b4.
why u know say the 3 baboons
Re: The Smart Student. by Dreyl(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Veev101: The joke is quite funny,copied or not,nice joke@OP cheesy
thanks better person...
Re: The Smart Student. by Curlyjay(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2012
Taaaa....na so tif dey take start o....try to think of sumfin more original
Re: The Smart Student. by mackenzie007(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
angry tongue cry cry u copied it from the movie "3 IDIOTS"
Re: The Smart Student. by donted(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=Dreyl]THE FINAL EXAMINATION FOR AN INTRODUCTORY ENGLISH COURSE.AT A UNIVERSITY IS DESIGNED TO WEED OUT NEW STUDENTS.WITH OVER 700 STUDENTS IN THE CLASS,THE TWO-HOUR EXAMINATION IS VERY STRICT AND THE PROF TELLS THE CLASS THAT ANY PAPER NOT ON HIS DESK WILL BE DISCOUNTED.HALF AN HOUR INTO THE EXAM,A STUDENT RUSHES IN AND ASK IF HE CAN HAVE A PAPER.
''you re' not going have a time to finish this,''the professor tells him,handing over the booklet.''yes i will,''replies the student,as he takes his seat after two hours the professor calls for the papers,all except the late student,who continues writing.
HALF AN HOUR LATER,HE COMES UP TO THE PROFESSOR, WHO IS SITTING AT HIS DESK,AND ATTEMPTS TO PUT HIS EXAM ON THE STACK OF PAPERS ON THE TABLE.''No you don't,i'm not going to accept that.it's late.''the professor says firmly.The student looks INCREDULOUS
and ANGRY.''do you know who i am?''he shouts.''no,as a matter of fact i don't,replies the professor with an air of sarcasm.
''Do YOU KNOW WHO I AM?''

THE STUDENT ASKS AGAIN,SHOUTING.''NO AND I DON'T CARE,''replies the professor with Absolute superiority.''GOOD,''replies the student,quickly stuffing his paper into the middle of the stack and running for the door. [/quote

Where Is the joke?
Re: The Smart Student. by Rajosh(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dreyl: whatever ur name is for ur info i didn't copy anything frm any hindi movie,and also am not a fam of any hindi scrab,so mind the way u spew.
sharrraaaappp u copied it 4rm d muvi '3 idiots'. U're lying afta u've bn caught red handed. Go joor
Re: The Smart Student. by Pwidy: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dreyl: whatever ur name is for ur info i didn't copy anything frm any hindi movie,and also am not a fam of any hindi scrab,so mind the way u spew.

Well if it wasn't copied frm an india movie, den it was absolutely copied frm sumwhr, but I say u d smarter student here coz u added few stry lines...
Re: The Smart Student. by Omogboms(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
make una leave me guy na... At least e don try put something for table... Make una appreciate the tym he spend na... Even if he copy am or not....
Re: The Smart Student. by mydex93(f): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
pedestal82: @Op, u copied that from an indian movie, the 3 Idiots. Try somthing more original!
pedestal82: @Op, u copied that from an indian movie, the 3 Idiots. Try somthing more original!
BUHaaahhhaaahhaaaa...laffin in India

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Hotest Fist Ever, Watch What Happened Next / Application Letter From A Desperate Job Seeker. / Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.