Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

How To Succesfully Write A Business Plan: Free Book Download - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Succesfully Write A Business Plan: Free Book Download (1974 Views)

Videos : How To Build A Website , How To Open And Verify Paypal Here Succesfully / Free Training On How To Write A Bankable Business Plan And Proposals / Free Online Business E-book Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Succesfully Write A Business Plan: Free Book Download by bamasite(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
I asked myself this question: How do I bless you today? I thought of what to give. I thought of something that could be useful if not now, in the near future and which you can even pass on. I decided to give you a book on how to write a business plan. For my young youths, I believe that at one point or the other you will need to do a kind of business because salary could be slavery!My senior colleagues at one point or the other will need to setup a business (that is if they are not running one already). May your business(present or future) be blessed as you add the knowledge in this book to what you know. Remember that lack of a written business plan has been identified as one of the major reasons for business failure.
This book is a clear step by step guide on how to write an award winning business plan either for personal use (as a business map) or for you to obtain funds from sponsors including financial institutions. The book which is written by a highly experienced author, Edward Blackwell is replete with examples of business plans for businesses of various sizes.

Starting a new business venture is like going into a tropical forest on a treasure hunt. There are rewards to be won, in both material wealth, and in personal satisfaction, but there are dangers lurking and you can easily lose your way. This book is written not only to help you convince your financial backers that you will succeed and come back with a bag of gold, but also to help you write your own guide book for the journey.
FOR MORE ABOUT THE BOOK CLICK HERE: http://www.successsecrets01..com/2012/11/how-to-successfully-prepare-business.html
TO DOWNLOAD BOOK FOR FREE CLICK HERE:https://hotfile.com/dl/178687247/25323e1/How_to_Prepare_a_Business_Plan_by_Edward_Blackwell_ed.pdf.html
OR
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7I379AkzhTcUFZwN2NHVVY3XzA

GOOD LUCK

(1) (Reply)

Smile Coms Internet Service THE 4G LTE Is Here / Distributor Wanted / Make Money On 500naira Refering People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.