Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

N-th To Comment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N-th To Comment (847 Views)

Just Imagine What Th!s Husband & W!fe Did To Nigerians In US / Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / Nigerian Prostitutes Protest On The Streets Of Lagos – Begs Govt. To Legalize Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-th To Comment by xcitedjay(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2012
Seems like there's a new cabal that struggling to take over from the garri cabal. Populating reasonable threads with comments like '1st to comment *dancing azonto*', '6th to comment Baba Gad noni' etc.
What do you think about this trend?
Re: N-th To Comment by Tgirl4real(f): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2012
lol

Xcitedjay, we miss u in Diaryland.
Re: N-th To Comment by CrazyMan(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2012
xcitedjay: Seems like there's a new cabal that struggling to take over from the garri cabal. Populating reasonable threads with comments like '1st to comment *dancing azonto*', '6th to comment Baba Gad noni' etc.
What do you think about this trend?
They're probably having fun...pay no attention to them.

Cos if you do, they would be worse than the garri cabal.
Re: N-th To Comment by Tgirl4real(f): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2012
crazyman is right
Re: N-th To Comment by xcitedjay(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Tgirl4real: lol

Xcitedjay, we miss u in Diaryland.
I miss Diaryland too, just that the things I do now if written in a diary can be used against me in a court of law and love.
Re: N-th To Comment by xcitedjay(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
francis247: YIPEE...
29th to comment.

Above quote is from a thread in the Business section
Re: N-th To Comment by Tgirl4real(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lol.

They must be jobless grin
xcitedjay:
I miss Diaryland too, just that the things I do now if written in a diary can be used against me in a court of law and love.

Copy dat. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Vietnamese 6-year-old Promoted To Manager Position In Nike Shoe Factory / Hermaphrodite Lynched By Crowd In Sapele, Delta State / Auto Crash Kills Bride, 6 Family Members On D Way To Her Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.