Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets (6234 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta / Man Absconds After Wife Delivers Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Ptimes: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2012
A 33-year-old mechanic, Yemi Oyeniyi, fled his matrimonial home in Abeokuta, Ogun State, on hearing that his wife was pregnant with triplets.

The couple had two children before the triplets, born on October 29.

The mother, Esther Oyeniyi, told PREMIUM TIMES, on her hospital bed, with the triplets beside her, that her hubby left home since the scan result on June 3 which showed she had three babies inside her.

Mrs. Oyeniyi, 27, a teacher at the Bello Nursery and Primary School, Mokola, Abeokuta, said the sudden disappearance of her husband was worrisome, and she had to relocate to a church, the Sacred Order of Cherubum and Seraphim Church, located at Okeyidi in Abeokuta, for care.

She said it was from the church that she was brought to the State Hospital, Ijaiye, Abeokuta for admittance on October 19, where she put to bed on October 29.

The mother of the triplets lamented that since the hubby left their Okeyidi matrimonial home, his mobile phone has also been unreachable. She said her husband’s family resides in Iganna town of Oyo State.

The naming ceremony of the triplets, all female, took place at the hospital on Monday. Mrs. Oyeniyi said neither her husband nor any member of his family showed up at the naming ceremony.

The worried mother appealed to her runaway hubby, wherever he may be, to come out,” and be part of the joy of the God given babies.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/106160-man-absconds-from-home-as-wife-gives-birth-to-triplets.html
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Redmosquito(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
Minion: Hipppy! First to post
Hades: HUH! What have i told you about being foolish? angry Heh!Oye lie flat! U go chop 50 strokes of koboko today!
Minion: No, My Lord! Pls forgive me I can explain! I can .... Hey!! Haaaa!!! So much PAIN!!! ABEG!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!! U DON KILL ME OOOO!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by BashMe1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mehn, d hardship in Nigeria made him flee.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by gandkiss: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
why do dey do this all d time?"abscond when dia wives giv birt to triplets or quadruplets"
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Gracious10: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
I wonder why people can't choose appropriate family planning methods, than have numerous kids they are not financially buoyant to raise.

Now a full grown man is on the run over a seed he happily planted. Humans and their foolishness!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by gramci: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Poor men de very fertile

4 Likes

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by emmyasam95(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
na condition mk am run nw. triplets afta 2 babies?? a mechanic?? e no ezy. d evil dt men do runs afta dem
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by TableLeg(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
What a whimp ... Heartless man!

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by femiseun1: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mechanic wey go don drink all the paraga, Alumo bitters, Big stout with igbo for workshop. Tell me how he no go cause trouble for house. He better return home and work harder to feed those children angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by lifestyle1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
gandkiss: why do dey do this all d time?"abscond when dia wives giv birt to triplets or quadruplets"

Poverty... undecided
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Omen100(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
The situation nor reach 2 run? Triplet, I beg, I nor dey find load wey nor go fit carry, even Dangote or Otedola go complain & feel d heat. Image the crying & pooing alone? All the sleepless night & to make matter worst, all of dem na girls.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by engrtee(f): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
I wonda y d poor keep on borning triplet why d rich born just one. Any xplanation
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by neversaynever(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
engrtee: I wonda y d poor keep on borning triplet why d rich born just one. Any xplanation

Simple

www.google.com

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Testy17: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
The man should be flogged for putting that woman in that state with his joystick
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by neversaynever(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
engrtee: I wonda y d poor keep on borning triplet why d rich born just one. Any xplanation

Simple

www.google.com
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Super1759: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
maybe the man's english name is BEN JOHNSON cheesy cheesycheesy cheesycheesy cheesy
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by 234GT(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Blessing wrapped with problems.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by sushieater: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
Borning ko, Pregnanting ni
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by achi4u(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
ben johnson come out from ur hiding and take up ur responsibilities.

'na their way sha'
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by sylve11: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Super1759: maybe the man's english name is BEN JOHNSON cheesy cheesycheesy cheesycheesy cheesy

Or Ben nnamani Johnson. cool
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Kslib(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
Make dem better look for dat yeye man catch oh.. When he dey release triple fluid,he no run.. Na now he sabi run abi? Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by lolaluv1(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
Triplets that people are looking for?
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by bluelaptop: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
lola.luv:
Triplets that people are looking for?
YES people are looking for triplet but *A 33-year-old mechanic, Yemi Oyeniyi* IS NOT

2 Likes

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2012

Because poor man eat better natural food pass the rich one wey de chop chemical foods
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Classicalman(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Agaracha must come back. Na him type wey go still come back give am belle for anoda triplets.
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Easyjay: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Folow this link to get yhur answer....www.google.com/m?q=I+wonda+y+d+poor+keep+on+borning+triplet+why+d+rich+born+just+one.&client=ms-opera-mini-beta&channel=new

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Ariyke: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
sushieater:
Borning ko, Pregnanting ni
Lol
Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by eikeem(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Reminds me of a civil servant in Saki, Oyo state. The man already had 4 girls but wanted a boy. So,the wife became pregnant again and delivered quadruplets - all boys!
He wanted one but God 'over-blessed' him! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets by Antivirus92(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
I pray that oduduwa may give him money to feed those kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Insist On Not Having A Registry Wedding / Pictures From Wedding Of Innocent's Daughter And Louis Carter's Son / When A Woman Becomes The Breadwinner....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.