Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

PFN Uvwie Chairman Killed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PFN Uvwie Chairman Killed (1160 Views)

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PFN Uvwie Chairman Killed by nigerianewsdesk: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Tuesday 6th November 2012 was a black day for the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) Uvwie Local Government whose chairman Bishop Sylvanus Kenerikedi resisting a kidnap attempt was shot and killed on the spot at Agbarho near Warri. The incident which occurred at about 6pm as the clergyman returned from the Ugheli camp of the flood refugees caused pandamonuem on the busy ugheli warri express way. Most of Warri Pastors and hundreds of his church members besieged his church crying all night and all day today. His wife is said to be hospitalized from shock, while his two daughters are said to be with friends, His aged parents were also said to be wailing. Bishop Kenerikedi founded the Voice of Faith Ministry in Effurun Warri over 20 years ago. A graduate of Benson Idahosa’s All nation for Christ Bible Institute, he was consecrated bishop earlier in the year by Bishop Magret Idahosa.
Re: PFN Uvwie Chairman Killed by pastormustwacc: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Those boys are looking for money, na why them kidnap am. Now, i wonder why he resisted kidnap, may his soul R.I.P.
Re: PFN Uvwie Chairman Killed by Techwriter: 1:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Brethren, instead of coming to Nairaland to destroy the Body of Christ, use that time to pray for the Church in Nigeria. Successful invasion of the Body by the devil's advocates is a sign that something is wrong. It is either we have laid down our prayer guard or God is not happy with the Church. The Hand of the God I believe and serve is not too short that it cannot deliver, but sin may be the separating factor(Isiah 59:1). When Herod Boko Harammed the early Church, the disciples gathered and prayed and worms ate him alive. My fellow brethren in Nairaland, show how zealous you are for God by staying the hand of evil not by joining the camp of the accuser of the brethren, who has no job on this forum than to find the next pastor that is wrong and when you get 50 Likes you feel God is clapping for you. Sorry!!!
Re: PFN Uvwie Chairman Killed by pastormustwacc: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2012
Please who are those destroying the body of christ?
And yes we need prayers in this country, the state of the country is due to the type of people that live in it.
Most christians seem to be interested in how much money they can make these days, and other worldly things (top priority).
Christians are sleeping, and are distracted by too many things, so devil is roaming free doing all kind of havocs.
Re: PFN Uvwie Chairman Killed by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2012
Techwriter:

Brethren, instead of coming to Nairaland to destroy the Body of Christ, use that time to pray for the Church in Nigeria. Successful invasion of the Body by the devil's advocates is a sign that something is wrong. It is either we have laid down our prayer guard or God is not happy with the Church. The Hand of the God I believe and serve is not too short that it cannot deliver, but sin may be the separating factor(Isiah 59:1). When Herod Boko Harammed the early Church, the disciples gathered and prayed and worms ate him alive. My fellow brethren in Nairaland, show how zealous you are for God by staying the hand of evil not by joining the camp of the accuser of the brethren, who has no job on this forum than to find the next pastor that is wrong and when you get 50 Likes you feel God is clapping for you. Sorry!!!

True talk brother. These are just signs of the last days manifesting before our very eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Churches In Cotonou / Catholics Hear Pope's Call To Shake Up Church / Breaking And Emergency News:forget Poverty Islam Is More Wiser And Civilise:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.