Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Food For Pennis Enlargement - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food For Pennis Enlargement (3104 Views)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? / Your Last Food For 2013, And Your First For 2014 / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Pennis Enlargement by mikey4ify: 6:51am On Feb 01, 2008
Hello Guy,
I really need help for my friend, He called me and told me that he is really ashamed of himself, I asked him why? He told me that his Girlfriend always complain of the small size of his Dick and he can't satify her with it, And he loves this girl and do not want to lose her, Though he said he have taken some drugs but nothing seems to happen, So when he talked to me about it, if there is any remedy for it or if there is any food he will start eating to increase it. I told him i will get back at him later.
So fellow Nairalanders is there any food to be taken to enlargement of his DICK.
Re: Food For Pennis Enlargement by kc08: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
5 middium rare venison sausage, 10 mexican spicy hot dogs and a hearty beef bologna only the 24 oz for breakfast, a specified weenie hotdog with garlic seasoning over a keg of bear for lunch. while he should drill himself with horse dick stew with pounded yam for dinner.

With this diet he is sure to come out triumphant. and if his girl is not still satisfied then he should think of his life and happines and no damn woman.
Re: Food For Pennis Enlargement by Joge(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2008
plantain and groundnut-boli ati epa- are good for him
Re: Food For Pennis Enlargement by NnaNna4(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2008
Chairman, i will advice u check your mailbox and order for penis enlargements,make sure it is not spam. Or u marry a virgin.
Re: Food For Pennis Enlargement by steadymichael(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Apple, � watermelon, avocado �, all plantain, coconut and daily stretch of the penis. Keep your hand away from the tip of your penis (shaft) while stretching it twice daily.
Re: Food For Pennis Enlargement by DabuIIIT: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
steadymichael:
Apple, � watermelon, avocado �, all plantain, coconut and daily stretch of the penis. Keep your hand away from the tip of your penis (shaft) while stretching it twice daily.
Why

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo: Lindaikeji Post About Osogbo Pizza Is Evil, See Our Real Pizza / Introducing The Chikki Instant Noodles New Sizes 70gram And 120gram / If You Want To Last Long....avoid These Kind Of Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.